Chapter 2

After the man found me he bought me to his pizzeria to proform for the kids. After the day was done one of the other animatronics walked up to me. Hello my name is Rockstar Freddy who are you. I'm Lefty. I didn't realize until he mentions it but I was whispering. Is your voice box not working. No why? Because your whispering. Really? Anyways I'm Rockstar Freddy and those guys and girl are Rockstar Bonnie, Foxy and Chica. I wave to the other animatronics. Rockstar Freddy waves them over. I watched as thay slowly make there way here. Hello my name is Rockstar Bonnie. And I be Rockstar Foxy. The last one trips and falls before she can introduce herself to me. Sorry. Me and the other's help her up. Hi I'm Rockstar Chica. Nice to meet you Rockstar Chica my name is Lefty. This might sound rude but Is that because you have a missing eye. Chica! I can hear Freddy scold her. Yes and because I was made left handed. Wait your left handed? I can hear Freddy ask. Yes. That's so cool. I see Chica looking at me like I'm the best thing to ever exest. Thank you. So what be your talent. What do you mean. I think what Foxy is asking is what do you do. Oh ok I sing, talk and tell jokes. Oo oo can you tell us a joke. No sorry Chica. Awh. Chica sound sad. I can tell you a joke tomorrow if you want? Yay. Ok Chica let's let Lefty have some space. Ok bye Lefty see you tomorrow. Bye.

That is the end of chapter 2