Chapter 4

After a few minutes Chica runs over again to start the game. The other Rockstar's are walking over. So what is this game your talking about. Asked Freddy. We are going to play truth or dare. Oo I be good at this game. So you played this game before Foxy. I have. In that case if you guys have any questions ask me or Foxy. So how do we play? asked Rockstar Bonnie. It's simple you ask truth or dare to someone else and thay answer with one. If they pick truth thay have to tell the truth. If they pick dare thay have to do what you tell them to do. Ok then can I go first. Sure Bonnie. Ok Chica truth or dare? Truth. Is it true that you have a crush on me, Freddy and Foxy? What!? Sorry Chica but you have to tell the truth + I want to know to. ok maybe I have a little crush on you guys. Oo this is getting interesting. I can also see Freddy and Foxy blushing slightly. So Chica your tern. Well because you were being mean Lefty Truth or- dare I say before she can finish. W- what I didn't even get to- dare I say again. O- ok then I dare you to kiss Bonnie. Me and Bonnie just shrug our shoulders and kiss. What!? That was supposed to be embarrassing. I'm bi. And so am I + I like you. I can hear Bonnie say. W- What!?!? Ok my turn Bonnie truth or dare. Dare! I dare you to kiss Chica. I see Bonnie blush a little and a smile spread across his face. W Wa- !? Before she can finish Bonnie pulls her Into a deep kiss. As Bonnie pulls out Me, Freddy and Foxy see he was using his tongue. We can also see Chica past out cold. Wall Bonnie your turn. I think I be wanting to stop. Well In that case Foxy truth or dare? I can hear Bonnie ask. T truth please. Ok is it true that you like Freddy. Oh that no I don't that be a rumor that Chica spread. Awh I was hoping to embarrass you. Ha me be thinking you would. Ok Foxy your turn. Ah Freddy what It be truth or dare? I'm afraid to answer. It be simple truth or dare? Umm truth? Freddy is it true that ye be having feelings for Chica? Y- yes. Freddy says this so quiet that only I can hear . . . how can I hear him? What be that? YES I LIKE CHICA OK!!! Ok ye don't have to yell. So it be your turn Freddy. said Rockstar Foxy. O- ok hmm Lefty. Yes? Truth or dare. How about truth this time. Ok truth whare were you before here? I was scraped so I ended up at the Scrapyard. Oh I'm sorry. It's ok if anything It helped me. How? Nope I already told you one truth. Oh ok well we have to get back to the big stage so see you tomorrow. See you tomorrow.

That is the end of chapter 4