Ch 15 ☆ "LIKE IN MORTAL KOMBAT?"

゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

"she loved me for the dangers i had passed, and i loved her that she did pity them"゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

BELLE HUMMED QUIETLY AS SHE DOODLED on her history book (not that Alaric was boring her, she just had other things on her mind), her lips twitching upwards slightly as she doodled a vamped out Damon on the margin.

damn i got it bad, don't I?

"Miss Sommers" The sound of Ric's voice snapped her out of her daydream. "Are you staying her for lunch, again?" While Belle had gained some friends that viewed her for herself and not her weight, the rest of Mystic Falls had stuck to their backwards view of the world.

Ever since the pie incident and Tanner's death, Belle had been spending her lunch indoors with her new teacher. The redhead smiled sheepishly "If you don't mind Mr. Saltzman."

Alaric gave the girl a small smile grabbing a chair and sitting across from her "First of all out of class, call me Ric. And second of all you're always welcome in my presence."

She giggled and began to launch into her discussion of her new book, her mind successfully distracted from the raven haired vampire that haunted it.

"Well this one is about two lovers in fair Verona."

"Sounds boring."

BELLE INHALED DEEPLY AS HER CLENCHED FIST tapped on the Forbes residence door. It swung open and standing there in all her blonde glory was Caroline Forbes.

The blonde sneered at the redhead "You're here for the dresses right?" To scared to speak in case she would upset the perky cheerleader, Belle simply nodded. Caroline disappeared and
reentered with a small bad in her hand "Don't get used to this big belle, just doing my charity .If you're going to the dance you should actually wear something that makes you look pretty." She snarled pushing the bag into the freckled girls outstretched hands and slamming the door in her face.

thank you?

Belle sighed and shook her head with a small smile. That had to be the nicest Caroline had been to her since middle school. She placed the package in her backpack and got ready to mount her bike, when her phone suddenly rang.

Her eyebrows scrunched in confusion upon not recognising it but netherless she answers it, in apprehension "Hello?"

"Hello Belle" A eerie voice emits from the phone speaker causing the girl to shuffle uncomfortably "Who is this?"

"You hit me with your car." Belle released a small gasp and struck herself gently in the forehead "Oh my god, I forgot I was gonna make Stefan cookies for totalling his car." She then beamed down the phone "Thank you random stranger!"