Relationship

I remember when I first met my future 'Best Bros' Bokuto, Kuroo, and Akaashi. Kuroo always whined and cried about how perfect Bokuto's relationship with Akaashi was.
Kuroo would, offtenly, come and complain to me about it. Not wanting to make him more upset. I usually comforted him, soothed him, so that he wouldn't go on a rampage.

Back when I was arragont, I had atleast two to three rivals. Kageyama, Shrimpy~Chan, and Ushijima. I hated all three of them. Even though hating them usually clouded my intuition, I learned valuable things from them.

Shrimpy~Chan taught me to never judge or doubt people based on appearance.
Kageyama taught me to charge challenges, instead of dodge them.
Ushijima taught me to always be confident, and not arragont.

Even after teaching me that, all my judgment, all my confidence in myself. Despite all that, it was all crushed. I was bewitched by the cruel man, I saw as a best friend.

Tetsurou Kuroo, one of my best friends in the whole world. Hypnotizing, bewitching me into loving him. I didn't want our Bromance to end with fake romance, and a forced love. But, that's not what anybody saw, all they saw was a happy 'gay' relationship.

I didn't want to except that Kuroo was trying to hurt me. He was my best friend. Some friend he is, bewitching me into 'love'. Just so he could get off on my suffering. Sadist. Is all I could and can still think.

He waltzes around flaunting his good looks and amazing body. While I stood behind him, shaking like a leaf on a tree. The girls at school swoon for him, some guys fall for him too.

Kuroo, on average gets, at least, twenty love letters a day. 'I hate him so much'.

'But can I really hate someone I love?'

I see my previous teammate almost every day. Because he decided to attend the same college as me. Iwazumi.
He let's me cry on his shoulder when Kuroo leaves, to probably hook up with some girl. He let's me stay in his dorm room with him when Kuroo is gone. He's my guardian angel sent from Heaven.
One day when Kuroo left, I ran to Iwa,  crying, he asked if Kuroo left again. I shook my head 'yes'. He wrapped his arm around me and walked me to his room. He sat me down on his bed, got me food, and we talked about it. We talked about how 'neglecting' Kuroo was.
He told me to run away from him, he told to ask for a dorm transfer to his room. Living with my best friend, living with Iwa sounded fun, so I did.
I transferred out of my old dorm room, that Kuroo and I shared.
Now, at this point in time I'm living with Iwazumi in hi- Our Dorm Room.

Kuroo/Karma; yeah that's sad so far I'm sorry it's so depressing :þ