A business man

Brandts in red

Brodie in Black

Money, Women, and All Things French

The Deplorable Chronicles

*We open up to a meeting room in a church. Heartly has a little office set up and is sitting in it. Gobles is on the other side*

Gobles: Please, Heartly. All I need is two more weeks. Let me get in my shipment before you make any more decisions.

Heartly: Gobles, I made my decision. You're not making me a profit.

Gobles: This isn't about business, man. Come on man. You know me, Jaden. You know me.

Heartly: I did. But as of now, we never talked. I've never spoken to you in my life.

Gobles: Then what am I supposed to do with my shipment. I have 200 dollars worth of goods, maximizing at 600 dollars.

Heartly: Ok so then 1/3 of commission is yours, 1/3 goes back into investment, and 1/3 goes to my associates. That only makes me 75 dollars which isn't equal to the 150 I give you every two weeks. Here's 80 for severance. You're terminated. *stamps paper*. You are aware of the contract that you signed when we started?

Gobles: Yeah

Heartly: If you sell a penny of your shipment, that's a breach of contract. If you tell anyone...anyone about the operation, that's a breach of contract. If you are spotted running another crew, breach of contract.

We all know what happens when a contract is broken.

Remember the School board incident?

Gobles: Yeah, I understand. I just need a second chance.

Heartly: You probably shouldn't have been doing this in the first place. It should not take a month to receive a shipment

*Bell rings*

Heartly: This meeting is over, get out of my office.

Gobles: This isn't your office. This is a meeting room in a church.

Heartly: Well it's not your sitting room either, so get out of my office before I call in Jeremy.

Gobles: You can't kick me out man, I've been running with you for two years, and I-

Heartly: JEREMY! *Jeremy comes in* Jeremy, Get him downstairs

Jeremy: Yeah, ok

*Jeremy drags him out*

*Heartly looks at camera*

Heartly: Thats a shame too, Gobles there'd been peddling drugs for me for two years. Since we were fourteen. He ran smoothly. Let me tell you that. But eventually, as they say, all good things come to an end. Now he needed the money. Wasn't just spending it Willy nilly, now he was saving for something, kept wanting more and more. We raised commission just for him. We lost money just so he could fund his dream. So he's gone. The commission will drop and I will make more money. You may ask, 'Heartly, how is It that you are running an underground drug business in a meeting room at a church?' It's easy; when people wonder who the criminal mastermind is, it's not a kid. When people wonder where the drug ring operates, it's not a church, and when people wonder who the ringleaders identity is, it's damn well not me. The church is a good place to run any circuit. Today's world is a great place to run a business. I run a chain so long and lengthy, half of the people I eventually sell to, live 2 states away.

*Heartly exits his office and starts to walk through the church*

Heartly Aside(It means when a character is talking directly to the camera): Oh, Im sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. Im Jaden Heartly, the Drug Lord of Stent County. I bet you're thinking, A kid, a drug sale associate? Must be some street rat! Well, its true and Business is booming. Right now I make 2000 bucks a week, and thats after paying my men. What, you thought I did it by myself. Ha, I have dealers, suppliers, and most importantly, executives. First, we have Jonathan Greenway