the test

_raikiri_ said Naruto we will you on a test the test is challenging your fear if  you pass we will give your wish of sheron if you fail you are not getting your wish. Naruto pov yes i will do the test. No one pov so sasuke put illusion on naruto. Naruto pov : NO NO NO STOP PLEASE DON'T KILL MY SON NO MINATO I SEE GOKU. NO NO NO PLEASE DON'T GO TO WAR NO NO PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I need pull me meself together huh goku, minato you not here as they started disappear i kown what to do. No one pov so so Naruto put his hands together said release then he was out of the illusion the 5 guardians was shocked no one has get out of a illusion before they were impressed so they let them get their wish. Naruto pov: well how i do just then the 5 guardians said you pass the test you may get your wish so they disappear. O Naruto pov: i wish goku was alive so sheron granted the wish just then a person start to appear it was Goku. Naruto pov goku i miss you goku said i miss you so we start kiss and we stop minato come to meet your dad . minato pov: dad dad i start to hug him i miss you dad. Goku pov i miss you to son hey.
No one pov so everyone was happy to have their 8 hokage back sheron said what yours last wish. O Naruto pov: i wish to go back home. No one pov: sheron said you may go home but once a year at the Nine-Tails Festival the portal to your world and this world you can visit.