the escaped

(Hey guys so this not last chapters and the the escape part 2 is coming soon so thanks) minato pov please help PLEASE help me please save them. Savieeveelover pov : ok ok ok i will save them please stop saying please okay minato said oh ok. Naruto pov: I TO GET OUT OF HERE OPEN UP YOU OPEN UP. goku pov: NARUTOOOOOO IS useless the bar has magical powers can't Break it unless we have the nine Tails fox chakras and in our son and can't get to him. Hyugaclancurse pov : come i have a plan so can't get the boy so
Naruto you get the akatsuki attention and darkqueen357 you get the 🔑 and FlameHeartnet3 and I_love_Miku_05 so Ihatelife14 and livinganime14 and Niruji andrainbowbrook and the_one_and_only65 and yukonyuki , Shadow2190,belle7071,Animeaddic318 and RoseriaValeria you take care of black goku, and attack the akatsuki and the rest of us will take care of rest of the bad guys and save the people you guys got the plan everyone notted.( hey so the song Bad Guys I'll show it to you)

No one pov: So the plan didn't work the akatsuki and black goku was to strong and they take their powers but minato and Savieeveelover came with the plan is the same thing as Hyugaclancurse but they are sneaky with the shallows so they bust out and save everyone except for the people Goku and team 7 and Naruto but Savieeveelover had something for them including minato he will take the nine tail fox and become the new jinchuriki and take over the world (hey so Savieeveelover ask me to make he or she both good and bad guy here a ex she or he save minato and goku Naruto and team 7 and betrayed them just like that so you kown the authors just click on my profile and you'll see my followers and following thank you and bye)