children?part 2

No one's POV

America was driving home to his family. While he was driving home the other countries we're following him slowly trying not to be spotted. When America started to Slowdown he entered a town , a pretty big one too, he drove past many houses , big and small, he pulled into a house as big as a mansion. The countries hid their cars behind some houses, and watched Through the Windows(like the creeps they are) they saw something in never thought they'd see..............................

CHILDREN?
HUNDREDS OF THEM?

They watched as they all ran up to America and hugged him, they all said hello to him and excitedly talked about what happened in the meeting. He greeted them all warmly, he acted like they were his everything. And they were. They meant everything to him, and he would do anything for them, even killing himself, even if it means hurting other people he would do it for them.

He loves them no matter what happens.

He told them to clean themselves up for dinner. And he will get it finished for them to eat tonight.

The countries were astonished!

How could the childish, immature, son of a gun take care of so much children? It was unbelievable he acted like a grown man not a childish Burger loving country they know. It was weird seeing like this he looks so wise and old.

America's POV

When I made it home all the states greeted me warmly. But something didn't seem right I told him to go clean themselves for dinner as I made it for them. It felt as if something, or someone was watching us. I start making dinner for the states all 50 of them.

I made my famous lasagna, I was actually pretty good at cooking not like the other countries thought. They all thought I was some stupid country that loves burgers and doesn't even know how to cook or anything like that . who knows what they think about me. Anyways time to feed the children. I holler "TIME TO EAT"

And I listen to all the hammering feet coming down the stairs just to get the first good scoop of food. Oh the joy of being a father/mother.

----------------------------------------------------
○♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡○

Please read this

I want to apologize for not uploading lot.
I've been stressed with school
and I've been
failing a lot of my grades.
I'm also feeling pretty depressed right now.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter I tried something new I just hope it turned out better next chapter or something like that. •~•
As you can tell I'm not that great at making fanfics.
I hope you all can be patient with me.
Still love you all though

457 words