Long Shower

Theo's POV

I came in the room after my long shower and found Stiles soaking wet in his bed.

Theo: Wake up bitch

Stiles: Hm.. ahh...

Theo: Are you moaning?

Stiles: Oh NO IM NOT!

Theo: Ok you're finally up. Had some fun dreams here?

Stiles: No.

Theo: You looked like someone was fucking you deep in the--

Stiles: Ok shut up.

Theo: Alright. So what's the plan for today?

Stiles' POV

So I completely forgot about the hang out to downtown thing today with Theo and I really don't wanna do this after the dream I had, plus i was soaking wet... also wet down there...

I couldn't move because as long as he was in the room.

Theo: Not too wet to move are you?

Stiles: Shut up and move.

Theo: Alright I'm going downstairs for breakfast.

I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I got in the shower and cleaned myself then I thought for a moment... If I had wet dreams about him... Does he really turn me on outside the dreams?

I soaped myself and touched my dick and I couldn't stop thinking about the dream until I got rock hard... What am I supposed to do? Just jerk off to the guy that's just downstairs in my house?

I hesitated, then tried touching myself and thought about Theo, Theo Raeken the boy that I alwats hated... His perfect eyes, hair, his body, his smell and the whole thing... I couldn't think straight anymore, no pun intended. I grabbed my shaft and rubbed it until the erection went away. So I really was into Theo Raeken but why not into other men? Was he special? I don't know, but one thing I do know is that he's just too perfect.

Theo: Hurry in there you're using all the water!

Stiles: WHATEVER.

I hurried and prepared myself, brushed my teeth and looked myself in the mirror and saw an innocent kid that's lost.

Theo: I made some pancakes.

Stiles: You made breakfast?

Theo: Yeah, you took too much time so I figured I could have time to do yours too.

Stiles: Then I'll take my time. All the time.

Theo: Don't expect me to bring you breakfast in bed, baby boy.

Stiles: Don't ever call me that again.

Theo: Whatever baby boy.

He called me the same thing in that damn dream and now that he knows I hate it I don't think he's ever gonna stop.

We finally went downtown and had a lot of fun actually. I didn't know Theo could be funny. We became more close and friendly to each other.

A/N: Thanks for reading this chapter hope you liked it! Sorry if it was really short 😬.Do you prefer Steo or Sterek? Or both?