11 : friends

11 : friends before lovers

•  i'm so clean now no one believesthat you were ever herei'm so spotless people thoughtthat you'd just disappeared •

that you were ever here
i'm so spotless people thought
that you'd just disappeared •

"HE'S SO LATE" She crossed her arms as she watches the food goes cold. She watches as there were a lot of people on the streets mostly lovers enjoying their stay in Paris. A text message distracted her.

💓 : I have to make some calls first and it might take a long time. Eat without me. sorry xo.

"That's a feast you're having." A man chuckled at her which made her set her phone down. She looks at his hands and it was only a cup of coffee. "You still refused to eat breakfast? It's not like you have meetings." A slipped of the tongue. She knows his habits by heart and old habits die hard.

"Well you know what they say, habits die hard." He scratches his head, "Well I don't want to bother you and Joon on your breakfast date, hope you enjoy the meal before it turns cold, you don't like cold scrambled eggs." He was about to head to another table far from her but she had called his name again.

"YES JISOO?" He tried his best to appear that he was fine and tried his best to let his friend be happy with a sincere smile. "Since you are just drinking coffee, would you like to join me? I can't finish all of this breakfast without Joon."

"But—" The man scratched his head but she interrupted him. "He's not coming." A phrase that she's said too often. 'He's not coming' she must have said that too when the role was reversed between him and Namjoon.

She tried to be rational. She could just call Hoseok or Taehyung or Yoongi or even Baekhyun, any man besides Seokjin but Seokjin was her friend first before they dated. Friends can still have meals together, right?

Jennie would know the answer to that. Jennie did have the answer. She still sat on the same table as Yoongi when he cheated on her, she still goes to their family dinner when she had to act like they were the perfect couple. Jennie and Yoongi were the perfect couples. Past tense. And the same goes to her and Jin. They were too.

TIME is a funny thing. One could have the whole time in the world waiting for someone and yet one couldn't even make time for someone. And some would wish for more time with their loved ones. Jisoo had always been the one who waited the whole time for someone she cares.

"I won't talk about it if you don't want me too." He said before sitting in front of her. She nodded, remembering all those years she had waited for him, her eyes glisten but she wiped them away without him seeing.

"So, what's your plan for today?" He smiled at her. "Nothing really. A swim at the hotel's pool." He dropped his fork which made Jisoo startle. "I don't believe you, it's Kim Jisoo, you always planned beforehand. I bet you even planned the whole day heck the whole week." He exclaims with exaggerations with his hands.