Chapter Thirteen

Dani's POV.

It's been a month already. I've been here for a month and Demi still treat me like shit.

They keep saying "give her time" but I honestly don't know if that's gonna work.

Everyday is worse than the other.

On the other hand, Maddie and I are really close, we do almost everything together.

I knows everything about me and I know everything about her.

With Dallas is the same, she's so caring and she's always there for me.

Dianna and Eddie are great, Dianna and I always talk, we cook together, it's really fun.

I did quit my job a few days ago, Cause Dallas was really annoying me. She obviously was happy when I told her.

Right now, Dianna is cooking dinner,  Demi's boyfriend, Wilmer, is coming.

I don't know him, but he seems like a nice guy.

- Dani, why don't you go get ready?  Dinner it's not ready yet. - Dianna said.

- Okay. - I said walking out the kitchen. - Hey babybird, can you come with me? - I asked Maddie, she was in the living room with Eddie.

- Sure - she said walking upstairs with me.

- What should I wear?  - I asked Maddie when we were in my room.

- Why are you nervous?  He's Demi's boyfriend not yours - she said laughing.

- it's not about Wilmer. - I said.

- Then what is it? - she asked looking for a dress in my closet.

- I don't know, I have a bad feeling. - I said.

- Everything's gonna be fine, Wilmer is great, you're gonna love him. - she said smiling.

What she doesn't know is that my bad feeling is not about Wilmer, it's Demi.

- Here, this looks great on you - she said handing me a white dress.

I took it and head to the bathroom to get ready.

After 15 minutes, I was ready. I went downstairs to the kitchen were Dianna was finishing dinner.

- You can go get ready, I'll finish it. - I said smiling.

- Thanks Baby - she said smiling and kissing my forehead before walking out.

When the food was ready, I sat the table, I was finishing putting everything on the table when Demi came to the kitchen, she was really beautiful.

- What are you doing?  - she asked.

- I'm helping Dianna while she's getting ready - I said smiling.

- No, I mean, what are you doing all dress up? - she asked again.

- uhh The dinner, remember? - I said.

- You're not invited, this is a family dinner. - she said glaring at me.

- But Dianna said tha- she interrupted me.

- You're not invited. - she said and then left.

I finished the table, cleaned everything up and head upstairs, I locked in my room and got undress.

I put on my sweatpants and a white T-shirt. I grabbed My earphones and my favorite book (Allegiant. I loooove the Divergent series), blasting my music. I  started to read.