Undertale 1

M\N and Frisk have abusive parents that would abuse them everyday on their covered up areas just so the teachers and the neighbours wouldn't see.

M\N was always protecting Frisk from getting hurt. He would always tell Frisk not to worry and that he would protect Frisk.

But one day, Frisk was gone.M\N went crazy and threatened their parents about where they took Frisk to with a butcher knife. "Your father threw him down Mount Ebott because he's wasting our money to buy this stupid love shape (insert any gift you like)."

Then, M\N suddenly remembered that today was his birthday, every year they promised to celebrate each others birthday and get each other special gifts to show how important the others are.

M\N laughed maniacally while his tears were in the brink of his eyes and grabbed the chocolates, sprinting out of his house towards Mount Ebott.

Without hesitating, he jumped down the hole and closed his eyes holding the chocolates and the butcher knife tightly thinking he would die to meet his dear brother. But instead he landed onto the soft flowers.

"Heya human, I'm flowey. Nice to meet ya."

Shocked by the voice, M\N grabbed his butcher knife swaying it around trying to find the owner of the voice.

"Look down Dummy!"

M\N then saw a flower slightly burnt talking. He was about to stomp the talking flower but stopped and asked.
"What are you? "

"I'm flowey the flower. This is the underground that trapped many monsters that could kill you or eat you."

"Where's my brother?"

"Oh, you're saying the other human that just fell down here? He's taken by the master of this realm. If you want to get him back, you'll have to defeat her by getting LV to get stronger.Let me show you."

A F\C heart shined in M\N's chest area.
"This is your soul."
A few white pebbles surrounded M\N.
"These are some friendliness pellets catch them to gain it."

M\N stared at flowey for a while and dodge the flying pebbles around him.

"Oh seems like you didn't get it we'll try again."

M\N noticed the smile of flowey is starting to get weird and decides to dodge it again.

"Run into the BULLE-friendliness pellets"

M\N dodge the bullets again then suddenly the bullets surround all over him so he can't dodge it. Then they hit him until he was at 1HP.

"So your not gonna play dumb huh? Then DIE, because in this world its KILL OR BE KILLED"

Flowey started laughing maniacally and more bullets appeared around M\N and was starting to close around bit by bit around M\N.

M\N closed his eyes and clenched on his teeth preparing for the pain to come but instead he felt a furry warm hand hugging him.

He opened his eyes to see that a goat like monster was hugging him and the monstrous flower was nowhere to be seen. He went relaxed and fainted in the warm hug.

ʕ•ٹ•ʔʕ•ٹ•ʔʕ•ٹ•ʔʕ•ٹ•ʔʕ•ٹ•ʔʕ•ٹ•ʔʕ•ٹ•ʔ

"Frisk!!!" M\N woke up shouting, then he realise he was in a bedroom. He took off the blanket on him and walked out of the room. Then, he heard sounds from the kitchen, he walked in to there and found a furry creature standing there. He study the creature closer and found out it was a goat, then he remembered what the flower had said.

He reach for the butcher knife only to see that it was gone. The creature spun around and saw him, he was shook so he tried to stay calm and stare at the monster.

"Oh, you're awake. You were mumbling about finding someone in your sleep. Could you tell me who you were finding?"

M\N was embarrassed "I was looking for my brother Frisk, he fell down this mountain so I came to look for him. I'm M\N by the way. Mind if I ask what's your name?"

"Oh pardon me. My name is toriel. I've met your brother, he's in the ruins. I gave him a phone to contact me when he need help. You could contact him now if you want, it's too dangerous to go out alone so wait for me okay?"

"Fine, but please hurry. I want to see my brother."

"Okay little one. I think he'll be just fine, don't worry so much. You could help me bake this pie in the meantime."

"Okay."

Meanwhile...

Frisk's pov

I was walking in the ruins befriending all the monsters there, they are really friendly, but there is a ghost that is really strange though. But he's really cool too because he used his tear to make a hat.

I still don't know what these shiny little stars are for. But I still had the urge to go touch them.

It's like some kind of checkpoint in a game or something.

I still miss my big brother though. He always protect me from all the danger, but also pushing himself to the fire.

I don't like him getting hurt for me, but all I could do is give him a hug and nothing else.

I hate it at times like this that he will get hurt amd I can't do anything to stop it because I'll only make the situation worse.

I can't even protect his birthday gift... and i even got myself lost in this big maze.

But I am determined, I will find my way out of this mess and find my brother. I just had this feeling that he would be here.

3rd pov

With that thought in mind frisk continued his way and finally made it to a small cottage. There's also a sign there saying Toriel's house. Feeling tired frisk went inside and just plop to the floor.

Hearing tbe commotion, M\N rush to the door and saw Frisk laying there. He gently pick up his brother and went into the room he woke up from and put frisk onto the bed. Toriel also got in and saw the sleeping little child, she gently wave for M\N to come out and laid the butterscotch pie beside the bed.

M\N went out with toriel quietly and went to the living room to have a talk.