The Blood of Rubies

Hello, everyone!!

I officially introduce you The re-write of Cora and Ludovic with The Blood of Rubies.

An example of a few of the changes:

-This story takes place in a fantasy world, instead of modern times. This has its own history, lore, etc. It will be a mixture of steampunk/vikings/medieval era.

-The language barrier remains ;D Figured I'd include this, as I know its something everyone loves! 

-The enemy is much different and I gave stronger motivations. The original draft had a weak enemy, and I wanted to really heighten it here. I admit, when I first wrote it, I didn't think the enemy through all the way. In The Blood of Rubies, I'm not going to really introduce a new enemy per se, but I am going to strengthen the motives of the current characters by changing a few circumstances. Which also means new scenes that challenge the characters in different ways.

- Ludovic is not the Alpha right away. I know, I know...hear me out 😂 In this new draft, it's Ludovic's cousin, and Theran is not the best Alpha, and is not a good man. This allows Ludovic to take the throne and thus claiming Cora ;D it's incredibly fun to write 😉

Everything else will be revealed as the story unfolds :) So yes! It is worth giving this a read, as the sequel won't make sense without it.

This book can be found on my profile :) It's already got five chapters up!

Also, thank you guys so much who have continuously supported the story. The goal right now is to get something published one day, and I am toying with the thought of just self-publishing these novels whenever I get them all polished off.  Either way, the support is truly inspiring :) I can't thank you guys enough for taking the time to leave thoughtful comments when you do, and voting on the stories!

  Either way, the support is truly inspiring :) I can't thank you guys enough for taking the time to leave thoughtful comments when you do, and voting on the stories!