[ 024. ] Girls Night Out

024: girls night out

  " getting ready for girls night

  " getting ready for girls night. "

via. willow's insta story

____
4 minutes later

____ 4 minutes later

" girls night. "

via. kylie's insta story

___
13 minutes later

 " i love being the only one ready on time

" i love being the only one ready on time. "

via. pria's insta story

___
36 minutes later

 " she found her phone so now she can stop bitchin'

" she found her phone so now she can stop bitchin'. "

via. seriyah's  insta story

____

"I can't believe you made us leave early." Pria says sitting down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

"I just felt nauseous of nowhere I don't know what happened." Willow says.

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Pria gets up to answer it. "That's the pizza." She says before getting up.

             "Thank you keep the change."

The girls excitedly get up from the couch and make their way to the kitchen table. The unbox the pizzas in unison and begin grabbing piece after piece.

"So what's the tea with you and Shawn." Seriyah asks taking a bite of the pizza.

"I told you guys it's complicated like I know he likes me, and I like him too but I just got out of a relationship so i don't know if i'm ready for something serious." Willow answers.

"I get that but let's get the real tea... how is the dick." Pria asks.

The girls laugh until Willow begins to feel nauseous again at the sight of the pizza. "What's on that pizza?" She asks clenching her stomach.

"Uhm pineapple, anchovies..." not allowing for Pria to finish her sentence Willow runs towards the bathroom while covering her mouth.

The girls chase after her knocking on the door.
"Willow you okay?" Kylie asks putting her ear against the door.

                "Yeah-"

They barge into the bathroom to see Willow on the floor wiping her mouth. "Why are you so sick?" Pria asks sitting on the counter.

               "I don't know i've been like this for a few weeks now." She answers.

Kylie's eyes widens as she makes her way over to her. "When was the last time you got your period?" She asks sitting down next too her.

              "I don't know maybe a month."

The girls all look at each other having the same idea before looking back at Willow.

                 "What?"