Chapter 4: The Unkown Truth

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened in Goodwitch's class with Nick, (Y/N) was able to bandage up Owen's wound and his aura healed him which was lucky. But, he was worried about him yelling at Nick of what he said might get some questions asked from people, now (Y/N) is walking through the halls of Beacon and as he does footsteps are heard behind him......................
????: "HEY YOU!"
......................he hears a recognizable voice which startled him and he looks behind him, only to have his eyes widen in shock to see who it is......................
(Y/N): "Shit!"
Rachel: "What do you know?"
(Y/N): "What!?"
Rachel: "How much do you know about what happened in our past?"
(Y/N): "I don't know what the hell you're talking about."
Rachel: "You know! You may have the same name as our brother, but I know you're not him."
(Y/N): "Well, maybe cause if you didn't abuse him. You would've been a good sister."
......................she gets angry from that, but the moment (Y/N) was called to Ozpin's office he walks away from Rachel and takes the elevator to his office. He arrives and the moment he does he sees one person he never wanted to see in his years......................
(Y/N): (You've got to be kidding me? Ozpin!)
Diane: "(Y/N)? My sweet little boy, y-you're here."
......................she runs to attempt to hug him, but he moves outta the way causing Diane to fall on the ground where a grunt is heard from the impact, he looks at Ozpin to see shock on his face......................
Ozpin: "What the?"
(Y/N): "You called her here Ozpin?"
Ozpin: "I had to, you were missing for years."
(Y/N): "Missing? Is that the best lie you can come up with *looks at her* Diane?"
Ozpin: "Wait, what!?"
(Y/N): "I didn't go missing Ozpin, she lied to you for those past years, I ran away cause I was busy being abused mentally and physically!"
Ozpin: "What!? *looks at Diane* Diane, please tell me this isn't true?"
......................she was gonna say something, but she looks away which makes her confess as Ozpin looks in shock as he leaned back in the chair. An elevator sound is heard which (Y/N) sees the other two who causes his pain......................
Nick: "Mom?"
Rachel: "Mom, why are you here? *looks at (Y/N)* And why is he here!?"
Diane: "That's him, that's (Y/N)."
Rachel: "No way mom, he just has his name!"
(Y/N): "I guess hitting you in the head with a pan made you a retard huh?"
Rachel: *looks at him shocked* "(Y/N)?"
Nick: "Little bro?"
(Y/N): *looks at him angry* "Don't you dare call me that!"

3rd P.O.V

......................the other elevator goes off and luckily for (Y/N) it was Braxton that walked in towards Ozpin......................
Braxton: "Ozpin, I came as soon as I got your call. What's wrong?"
Diane: "Braxton?"
Braxton: *looks at her* "Diane? Why are you here?"
(Y/N): "Wait, you two know each other?"
Braxton: "Yeah. She's my ex-wife."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in shock* "Wait, WHAT!?"
Diane: "(Y/N), this is your real father. Tyson's your stepfather."
Braxton: *eyes widen in shock* "Wait, she's your mom? *he nods* So, you abused one of my kids?"
Nick/Rachel: "What?"
Diane: "Yes kids, that's true."
Nick: "What the fuck?"
Ozpin: "Wait, Tyson Nite? You married him!? What happened between you two?"
Braxton: "That son of a bitch was jealous that I got with her, so he decided to manipulate her after (Y/N) was born. She believed him and now that's why she's my ex. *looks at them* But, abused him? My son, who I thought was a random kid who is actually my true son!?"
Diane: "Yes, yes I did do it. But, Tyson threatened me if I didn't get with him."
Braxton: "What?"
(Y/N): "He threatened you?"
Diane: "He threatened to kill you and my kids if I didn't, so I went along with it. I didn't want to loose you."
Braxton: "What about that day when you cheated on me."
Diane: "He threatened the same thing if I didn't get with him, he also said that he will kill you and my kids at the same time he would rape me in front of your eyes while you slowly died. *starts to cry* I know I cheated on you Braxton, but I regretted believing that asshole and I just want another chance."
(Y/N): "Yeah right, he probably sent you here to make us believe you. Matter a fact where is that son of a bitch!?"
Diane: "I divorced him! And I put a restraining against him, he manipulated me into that and he tried doing the same to Nick and Rachel, he started manipulating them into abusing you which he decided to to do the same. I saw what he was doing, I couldn't handle being with him anymore."
......................(Y/N) couldn't believe what he heard, his own mother manipulated by Tyson. Braxton was in more over his head since he thought she cheated on him, but she was threatened by Tyson which made him angry......................
Ozpin: "I guess we can all agree that Tyson is the bad one, that's why I expelled him years ago."
(Y/N): *looks at him* "Wait, he was expelled from Beacon?"
Ozpin: "Yes."
(Y/N): "For what!?"
Ozpin: "He did confess to Diane about his feelings, but she rejected him cause of her love for Braxton and it caused him to attempt rape on a female student to relieve his anger. And that led him to be expelled and arrested."
(Y/N): "But, if he was expelled *looks at Diane* why would you still talk to him?"
Diane: "Cause I knew it was my fault the moment he tried to attempt that, but my heart belonged to Braxton. So, I followed my heart, but Tyson wouldn't let it go and he devised that plan to force me to cheat on on Braxton, then started abusing you years ago, please (Y/N). Just give us one more chance to prove how sorry we are."
......................(Y/N) didn't know what to think after that, he is mad that they did that. But, he also understood that Tyson is the wrong after he threatened his own mother. (Y/N) sighs as he ran to Diane and hugged her......................
(Y/N): "I forgive you."
......................she cried as she hugged him back, Braxton also hugged them as he regretted not listening to what she had to say. Nick and Rachel joined the group hugging as well after that......................

(Y/N) P.O.V

......................after that (Y/N) is in his dorm with his weapon in hand, he starts thinking about Tyson after what he did to his mother and nearly ruining the relationship with her and Braxton. His siblings were forgiven as well, but Tyson is who he will never forgive for what he has done to threaten his own mother which now he is out for revenge against him."
(Y/N): "Tyson, wherever you are. You just hope I don't get to you."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)