Part one

Sighing softly, Billy walked into his new school. He looked around the students before he sighed and looked over at his sister. "I hate this already" he mumbled before walking towards the office to collect his schedule. Billy spent the day on his own just watching people. To him. An annoying giggle filled the hallway, and that giggle belonged to Nancy wheeler clinging onto her boyfriends arm like if she let go she would get lost. Billy cocked his head to the side before he saw a boy turn around. His breath hitches in his chest. It was Steve Harrington.

Steve turned around looking over at Billy before he sent him a small smile. Steve looked away when Nancy grabbed his chin forcing him to look away. "Was you listening to what I just said?" Nancy asked making Steve shake his head and look back over at the boy who wasn't there anymore. Steve sighed before looking back down at Nancy. "Sorry What did you say?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "I was saying there's a Halloween party at the weekend and we should go" Nancy smiled before she raised her eyebrow waiting for Steve's response to the invitation hopefully.

Billy looked at Steve's features from his blinding smile to how his brown eyes seemed to light up the hallways. He smiled back before sighing and walking away, away from Nancy and Steve. He sighed softly running his fingers through his blonde hair as he tried to find Max. He didn't really know what to do or what he was doing, but there was just something about Steve. Something he couldn't quite tell himself. But as he had seen Steve was taken so there wasn't much point him trying. Billy went back to his Cold persona looking at the floor.

Sitting down in class, billy outlined an initial that had been carved into the desk. He only looked up hearing some people walk in. Nancy and Steve. "Hey your new right?" Nancy said taking a seat beside billy. "Nance come on let the guy speak" Steve chuckled sitting the other side of Billy. "Erm yeah I'm new" Billy mumbled coldly looking down at the table. He really didn't want to sit next to 'nance' he didn't know why there was just something about her that annoyed Billy already and he barely even knew the girl. "I'm Nancy, Steve girl friend".

Billy shrugged his shoulders looking over at her. "Sorry am I meant to care?" He said looking over at Steve when he heard him snort. "Steve" Nancy said looking at him with her eyebrows furrowed. "Sorry Sorry Yeah Hi I'm Steve. And you are?" Steve said raising a brow. "I'm Billy, Billy Hargrove" billy said before he looked away from the two not knowing why they were sitting next to him. "Wait do you two sit here?" Billy asked groaning quietly when he heard them say they were. "Well this is going to be so much" he said very sarcastically.