Chapter 5 repairing a 💔

I was just sitting on my couch in silence. It was nice... until i remember what happen yesterday. How Bambam kissed the girl, how he was doing this since we were together. Tears started to fall down my face, I felt all the pain in my body, specially my heart. My poor broken heart, knowing that is was never loved. It hurts sooooo much, I didn't stop crying I got louder and louder I got soo Lund that I didn't even hear Jungkook and Mina walk in. That's when I felt two pears of hands wrapped around my little body. I looked up to see Jungkook hugging me. I hugged him back and cried. I felt so safe in his arms, he rubbed my head as I cried. Once I calmed down he broke the huge and look at my red puffy eyes. We're were so close to a kiss. My heart started to race at the thought of it. I looked him straight in the eye, so did he. Then Mina came in and interrupted the sene.

Mina: "ok love birds  lunch is ready."

We separated and looked up at her. I blushed at what she said....agin!

Me: " ok thank you Mina!!"

We walked to the kitchen and saw this.....

My god it looked sooooooooooo good!!!

Me: " OMG!! This is AMAZING!!"

Mina: *giggles* "thanks"

We all sat down at the table and ate it all up. After we ate Jungkook and me cleaned ever thing up while Mina set up the living room up for a movie. I made the popcorn and then sat on the middle. Mina put on train to busan. After 1:58:01...(that's how long the movie is😅)

Me: *sniff sniff* " that was sooooo sad!!!"

Mina: " the whole part of this is to stop you from crying!!"

Me: " well SORRY for having a HEART!!!"

They laughed at me!!😑

Mina/kookie: " it's ok!!"

I then got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I then came back and then sat down in my spot. We were quite till I suggested that we should play a bored game!!

Me: " want to play a bored game??"

They nodded there heads, so I got up and then went to my little closet and got the game of life. I got back and put it on my little table that I have. We all got around it and played. After a while of playing and watching Jungkook dance around the room because he won ALL of the rounds that we played. I got up and went in to the kitchen with Mina and Jungkook behind me. And cooked dinner for all of us. This was the result....

We ate the amazing food that I had made

We ate the amazing food that I had made. When we finish we cleaned up, Mina was  heading home so we said are goodbyes.  Jungkook and me sat in the living room with an awkward silence in the air.

Jungkook: " Y/n"

Me: " yes kookie?"

Jungkook: " please don't be sad!"

I looked at him and stayed quite to hear what he has to say.

Jungkook POV 

Me: " he is definitely not the person you should cry over. He was stupid to do that, because he just lost the best and the most beautiful person in the world!!"

When I looked at her I saw that she was blushing! My god she look sooooooo beautiful! I then hugged her. I then let go of her and head to the door to leave.

Y/n: " JUNGKOOK!"

I turned around and looked at her.

Y/n: " thank you, bye kookie!!"

Me: " your welcome kitty bye"

I then went out side and closed the door, goodbye my love!

End of Jungkook POV