Info

((Ok so I’m positive that you guys have figured this out, but I’ll still explain ‘cause I like typing. This is a gender bend Naruto, and it has a host club like in Ouran High school Host Club, but I hope you enjoy. And the host club isn’t throughout the whole day just an hour or two.))

Hinata = Haruto

Haruto is a quiet and mysterious boy, he has many hidden secrets that no one but Naruko, Sakuma, and Natsumi know. However he does have other personalities he could become a happy and cheerful person, or a gentle and quiet person. But, he is a flirt and that doesn’t sit too well with Naruko or Sakuma, in which Sakuma hits him. Also he’s smart not book wise but, common sense wise then he’s a genius, he’s even smarter than Sakuma when it comes to common sense.

Sakura = Sakuma

Sakuma is cool and collected, however he has a short temper and that leads to him hitting his friends when they do something stupid or he hits Haruto or Ichirou when they flirt outside of the host club. He is smart only when it comes to books. At one his attitude has earned him a secret admirer that goes by the name of Shinako Uchiha, and now they are a happy couple.

Ino = Ichirou

Ichirou is in one word, a flirt. He flirts with every girl he sees that includes taken girls, but that doesn’t stop him. He isn’t as smart as Sakuma, but he is smart nonetheless. He is somewhat childish mostly when he wants something, or when he wants attention. He still gets it, and because of this he has gotten a very attached girlfriend.

TenTen = Takeshi

Takeshi is very goofy and playful. He loves music and he loves art. He likes people that are true to themselves and to others. He is a little on the harsh side when it comes to winning he likes to make fun of the losers and brag. But, some girls find this appealing, for example Natsumi Hyuga finds it very hot.

Hanabi = Hideyoshi

Hideyoshi is very underhanded and manipulative, but he hides that by using his ‘good boy’ mode and he only goes into this mode when he has been caught or is being scowled by his older sister Natsumi. But, the younger girls find that irrespirable and his number one fan is Kokoro Sarutobi.

Tsunade = Tsubasa

Basically the same lol :P

 Naruto = Naruko

Naruko is a shy girl and is very timid. She doesn’t like standing out but she really can’t help that she and her friends are the cutest girl in Konoha High School, and because of this she receives a lot of unwanted attention. In which she runs to Haruto or hides behind Shinako.

Sasuke = Shinako

Shinako is a happy go lucky girl. She doesn’t like quiet places unless she’s tired or she wants some sleep. She may not like quiet places but, she does like quiet and cool people. Her prime examples are Sakuma and Naruko. Shinako had a huge crush of Sakuma in their first year of high school and was his secret admirer, ya know the typical secret admirer leaving notes in his locker, leaving presents, and just helping out from a far, but one day Sakuma saw her and the rest from there was good news. Now the two are in a happy relation.

Sai = Sachiko

Sachiko is madly in love with Ichirou, and a little on the yandere side. No, she doesn’t kill people but, does threaten them and pulls out random weapons out of visibly nowhere.  She doesn’t like him flirting with other girls and will drag him off to the nearest room and lock the two of them in there. Sachiko truly does love Ichirou and becomes sad when he doesn’t look at her when there are other girls or he ignores her, in which she thinks that he doesn’t love her any more. But she is always proven wrong by him doing some sweet and romantic gesture.

Neji = Natsumi

Natsumi is very goofy and a little fangirlishy, but only when it comes to Takeshi. She is a calm fangirl and doesn’t fall or over him. She is only serious when it comes to her little brothers, like when something bad happens or when they do something stupid then she goes into ‘serious mode’.

Konohamaru = Kokoro

Kokoro is always happy, seeing her frown is like the day when the apocalypse comes. She is a good girl, but she is into bad boys and will let everyone know by clinging to Hideyoshi’s arm while he does something underhanded.

Jiraiya = Junko

Junko is very mature and sophisticated. She is usually calm and almost never loses her temper, in which the only time she does is when her husband, Tsubasa, comes home drunk or he doesn’t do his work. She usually pops in the school unexpectedly catching him off guard, and in return she will politely scold him for slacking off.