1.2

|Italic forms are also for english from this chapter to the rest|

|BangChan's POV|

Woojin saw Hae-Won and we waved at her. But then,I saw another figure beside her.

"Chan,Woojin,this is Jihoon,the guy from the other day," she introduced him to us.

"Well,I'm Woojin,"

"Bangchan,"

"It's great to meet you all,are you guys here for the event?" Hae-Won nodded. That feeling hit me again. I couldn't stop looking at Hae-Won and Jihoon talking to each other.

But,my thoughts were thrown aside when Woojin nudged my arm with his elbow. "I told you,love story," I whispered.

"Its a coincidence,stop with your nonsense,"

"Coincidence to you,but a love story to me," he sigh and joined their conversation. Finally,the others arrived and we took the last bus.

I sat with Ji Young because the others were filling the last row of sits. We took the second last. Hae-Won sat beside Jihoon. Coincidence? I think not.

The way to the campsite was really long but the bus was noisy with our gossips and stuff. Ji Young and I were really quiet through out but I decided to broke the silence.

"So," her head turned to me,in a split second. "I heard you're half Canadian?" she nodded and smiled. "It's a great place there,I missed it alot,"

"I miss Australia," I said,looking out at the window. "You live in Australia?" I turned to her and saw her smiling. "Glad to know I'm not alone,"

"You were never alone," I phrased. She looked at my eyes and gave me a wider smile. I smiled back at here.

Then,we talked till the bus reached the destination. Everyone got up and went out of the bus. "Good morning,students,do have a partner to share the tents with. The tents are already sat up for all of you so you may just put your bag there and go have some nature fun," the hosts instructed.

"Hae-Won,let's go," I saw Jihoon grabbing her hand and they ran to a tent nearby. "It's fine," Woojin stroke my back gently.

I wanted to ask him but he had a partner already,anyways. Changbin was with Minho. Its just me and Ji Young.

"Wow,what a loner,aren't I?" she said. I shook my head. "It's alright,we can share tents," I suggested. "But I'm pretty sure you won't be comfortable with it-"

"Sure,I don't like sleeping alone near some dark forest," she agreed and we walked to the last tent.

Putting our bags down,Woojin walked in. "Guys,everyone's waiting,we thought of going to the zipline first,"

"Oh cool,hold up," I responded. And then,we 3 walked to the others and we kept in track to the zipline.

The zipline area wasn't that far away but I did feel tired walking for awhile.

"We're here,"Minho announced to us. We cheered happily that we made it but I just huffed out heavy breathes. "Chan too fat," Changbin laughed. "Changbin too short," I said back.

"You did not just-"

"lol,I kinda did," stood up again,I gave him a smile. He cussed under his breathe and we went up in pairs. Hae-Won and Ji Young went first.

We watch them swing from one tree to the other and laughed non-stop when they screamed. Next was,Jihoon and Woojin. And,my god,don't make me start with any of them. I swear,they screamed a higher pitch than the girls. It was mine and Changbin turn,we left Minho last cause he lost in a simple game of rock,paper,scissors.

Changbin got on it first and flew across the forest. He didn't just screamed,he shouted out words like "Oh God,may you forgive me for everything I did wrong,"

"I'm so sorry my friends and family,"

"LET ME FUCKING LIVE!"

That last one got me hard but my laughing session paused when I was instructed to be next.

I-

I didn't scream,I just stayed quiet and frozen. My eyes were shut tight and my teeth were together like glue. When I reached the other side,my whole body couldn't move at all. But a few seconds,I did get off and stood where the others were. We waited for Minho.

A voice caught our attention and we look at the zipline. We saw Minho swinging,he wasn't holding the rope he was hanging onto,he was also hugging his whole body with it.

And he was the hardest to get out of the zipline. He mumbled stuff and we laughed. "C'mon Minho,let's go,"

"Wait,I'm still-swinging? Oh,I-hehehh...I knew I was done," he got off and we laughed again.

"Where to,now?" Changbin asked. "Let's go back and drink,"

When we reached,we spot a table and Minho sat at it so we could go get drinks first. Finally,when everybody got their beverages,we talked about eacb other's reaction to the whole zipline.

"Changbin was like 'Oh,please let me live,I promise I won't do any wrong anymore,PLEASE!' and 'I'M GOING TO FUCKING DIE!'" I laughed outloud.

"Minho effing took like a whole minute to get off and he thought he wasn't done yet," Woojin stated. "And not forgetting to mention that Woojin and Jihoon's were the funniest,they were screaming like girls but higher!" Hae-Won exclaimed and we laughed louder than ever. "Didn't expect the girls to have the basic reactions-"

"No way,you should see Hae-Won! She shaking went she got off and repeatedly said 'Oh my god,Cha-" Ji Young's mouth got shut by Hae-Won's mouth. "They don't need to know such tragic," we laughed it off.

I decided to head to my tent to get something. "I need to go to the tent for abit," everyone nodded and I stood up to get it.

In the tent,I heard someone's footsteps near. I turned around and saw a familiar figure.