t h r e e

"Why'd you guys come back here?" I plopped down on the comfy couch that was placed in the large living room.

The flat was huge, causing me to question how immature idiots like Louis, Niall, and Harry could afford it.

"We bought a gym," Niall replied taking a sip of his beer.

"You bought a gym?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"Yeah you should come by check it out tomorrow," Louis plopped down next to me.

"Sure,"

•••••••••••

"You have a nice place," I stepped out into the balcony, instantly wrapping my jacket around my body.

"Thanks," Harry's head hung low as he took a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" I looked over at him, his black t-shirt revealing his toned biceps. I admired his tattoos some more, some I've seen but more are new. His hair was longer, and I wanted to do nothing more than wrap my fingers in his curls.

"Nothing,"

"Bullshit, tell me the truth," I turned my body towards him. He looked up at me, giving me a soft smile.

"Nothing, I just missed you," he pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my neck. I quickly responded wrapping my arms around his waist, taking I his scent. He wore the same cologne he did three years ago.

"You smell good," I laughed into his chest, causing him to laugh too.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong?"

"I'm fine Addy Rose," He flicked my ear a habit he's always done with me.

••••••••••

"What's your middle name?" Harry asked running his fingers threw my hair as we sat there cuddled up on my bed.

"Rose,"

"Addelynn Rose Carter," he chuckled playing with my hair, I was almost half asleep before he let go of my hair.

"What are you doing?" I poked my head up from his chest. He furrowed his eyebrows smirking down at me.

"You have to keep playing with my hair till I'm all the way asleep," I yawned laying my head back on his chest.

"Whatever you say Addy Rose," he flicked my ear, before running his fingers threw my hair.

"Addy please stay?" Niall begged. I spent most of the night talking to Louis and Niall, Harry didn't really take part in any of our conversations. He mostly kept his head down, playing with his fingers.

I eyed Harry looking to him for an answer. He seemed like he didn't want me there, and I didn't want to intrude.

"I don't wa-,"

"Just stay," Harry added looking up meeting my gaze.

"Alright," I huffed.

Niall smiled before giving me a sloppy hug almost falling over on me.

•••••••••

"Are you sure you want me to stay? I feel like you want me to leave," I took the extra toothbrush Harry handed me mumbling a thanks.

"Of course," he kept his head down, once again not looking at me.

"Okay," he excited the bathroom, before Louis came in with a T-shirt.

"Here ya go, I have a feeling you won't need pants with Harry around," he winked.

"Shut up I'm sleeping on the couch," I nudged his shoulder with mine before wetting the toothbrush.

"Are you sure, you can always sleep in my bed, I'll take the couch,"

"No, it's your bed I'm fine,"

"Alright Addy, I really missed you," he said before kissing the top of my head.

Louis always was like a brother to me. Always looking out for me. I was so thankful for him.

"Thanks Louis,"

"Addy?" He whispered turning around. "I really hope you and Harry patch things up. He hasn't really been himself without you,"

I nodded not really knowing how to reply.

"Love you Addy," he said before walking out the door closing it tightly behind him.