f o u r

I sat at there at 4 am staring at the tall ceiling in Niall, Louis, and Harry's living room.

I had dreamed of what it would be like to see Harry after all this time. I would run into his arms and he would tell me he loved me and kiss my forehead. Now we can barely form a coherent sentence around each other. I tossed and turned some more before finding myself in front of Harry's bedroom door.

I slowly opened the door before softly crawling into his bed, careful not to touch him or wake him.

As soon as I was settled, I felt his strong arm wrap around me and close the empty space between us.

•••••••••

I woke up in Harry's bed by myself.

"Rise and shine," Louis voice boomed threw the room.

I internally groaned as Louis pulled open then curtains letting the bright sun pour in the room. I quickly brought a pillow to my face blocking the sun and plopping back onto the bed.

"Harry and Niall went to the gym, I was about to get some breakfast then head there too, wanna come?"

"Mmmm" I groaned into the pillow.

"Forgot you weren't a morning person, you have 10 minutes babe," he threw a pillow at me that I had kicked off the bed during my sleep.

I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom, grabbing the toothbrush I used last night. I ran my fingers as best I could threw my hair before throwing it up in a bun.

"Here wear one of my flannels," Louis handed me as I walked into the living room rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Thanks Lou," I said taking it before heading off to the bathroom again. "I really did miss you guys,"

He gave me a warm smile before hurrying me in the bathroom to change.

••••••••••••

"Hey," Harry came up scratching the back of his neck. Sweat glistened his forehead, and I could hardly tear my eyes away from his butterfly tattoo that was visible under his white t-shirt.

"We were just getting the equipment in," he directed his attention to Louis. Louis quickly set his coffee down, sneaking a quick wink towards me, before heading to the back to help the others.

"This place is huge," I looked around the big room.

It was one big open room. The floors were cement along with three of the walls, the 4th wall was a big mirror. There were random doors spaced throughout the cement walls. I noticed in the middle of the room there was a boxing ring.

"A boxing gym?"