14

weeks had passed, their lives continued. but jisung's heart felt lighter than ever. After chenle explained to him why he had to do that, it just made his heart light. Its like thorns were removed from his heart, burdens were lifted from his shoulders.

He felt happy. And he couldn't be happier.

But chenle is just uneasy. Weeks, almost a month had passed and he still hasn't told jisung what he wanted to tell him.

Its frustrating him. Almost everyday, he walks back and forth in his office, his personal assistant continuously getting kicked out of his office because he wanted some space, he needed to think.

It's very unusual for chenle not to come out of his office once in a while, and locking his office, and turning his telephone off.

Something's stressing him out. He palpitates, he started drinking in his office, which he shouldn't.

He sweats, even in his fully air conditioned space. Continuous knocking on his door were heard. It's almost evening, almost closing time, but his employees wouldn't come home without seeing their boss outside his office.

"Mr. Zhong, are you alright?" no response.

"Hey, chenle! They called me here because they said you've been acting strange these days! Open up!" jeno and renjun were heard outside.

Chenle, who was sitting on his floor holding a bottle of liquor, raised his head. He tried to stand up on his own feet trying to walk straight. His vision is extremely blurry he doesn't even know where his door is.

Eventually he found his door, opened it but a second later, he just fell on the floor. Completely unconscious.

"CHENLE!" renjun screamed.

"MR. ZHONG! Oh my god his father is going to kill me. I promised that I would take good care of his son and now this happens I—"

"Hey, hey. xiaoyou. It's fine. He just got drunk, okay? Everyone, please go home safely, we'll take it from here." jeno said, with full responsibility in his voice.

"Are you sure he's going to be okay?" one of chenle's employees asked, which the others asked too.

"Yes. Go home safely, please. Also you, xiaoyou. Go home. We all know its late, you're tired. We'll take him home." jeno said trying to help renjun carry chenle.

"A-alright. But please, PLEASE contact me if something goes wrong."

"We will."

Chenle woke up. He opened his eyes and held his head with both of his hands.

"Ah. My head hurts. What happened?" he looked around and he noticed he's not in his house.

After a while, he saw jaemin coming inside the room to check on chenle.

"Oh, you're awake!" he said, and started screaming renjun's name.

"Just a minute babe I'm doing something!" renjun shouted back.

Jaemin let out an embarrassed chuckle and screamed again, "HUANG RENJUN BRING YOUR ASS HERE OR ELSE!"

Renjun showed up in a split second after jaemin threatened him.

"lele! you're awake!" renjun said and sat beside chenle.

"What happened?" chenle asked, not able to remember anything.

"You kept on murmuring jisung's name last night. Jeno couldn't bring you to his apartment because he lives with her girlfriend which is also jisung's sister. We don't want things to complicate, right?" renjun said.

"Wait so... YOU LIKE JISUNG TOO?!" jaemin asked chenle and renjun excitedly.

"Yeah.. Wait— TOO?! So jisung likes chenle too?" renjun asked kinda panicked.

"Hell yeah. He had been eyeing chenle even before chenle knew jisung." jaemin responded.

"Babe. Chenle knew jisung in middle school. And he liked jisung ever since." renjun explained.

"So you liked jisung before he even liked you?! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!!!" jaemin said shaking his boyfriend.

Chenle stood and collected his things even with his head ache.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING, LELE?" renjun asked the sprinting chenle.

"To follow my dream." chenle looked at them and smiled.

"OH Thanks for keeping me in, I'll treat you a meal sometime!" chenle said while running towards their door.

"GO GET HIM!" jaemin screamed and kissed renjun repeatedly.

He got a cab since he left his car.

THANKS FOR READING!
VOTE & COMMENT!