41

they used their own cars and went to jaemin's house, and since renjun is moving there the next day, it's going to be jaemin and renjun's house.

they all gathered in the living room.

"i'll go and get some drinks." jaemin said.

"i'll come with you, bub." renjun said and followed jaemin.

"i'll go get some snacks. jaemin! where do you put your foods?" jeno asked and left the living room.

chenle and jisung were the only ones left in the living room.

chenle broke the deafening silence.

"how are you? i see you got yourself a boyfriend."

"yeah. i met him in new york. how about you?"

"you... you went to new york?"

"yeah, i guess nobody told you i left." jisung said, awkwardly.

"this is getting too awkward." chenle said and chuckled.

"you know what? i thought you were dead since the accident. the last time i saw you was that night we fought and we never saw each other again. haha." he tried to laugh it off but jisung was not having any of it.

"yeah after that you abandoned me. you basically dumped me." jisung was now staring at chenle's eyes.

chenle was surprised by the sudden attack of jisung.

"look, jisung. i did not, abandon you, nor dump you—" chenle stood up.

"what is that then? a break? nuh uh, mr. zhong. you left me after i got hurt and you weren't even worried about me!" jisung raised his voice already and walked around while fighting with chenle.

"how are you even so sure that i wasn't worried about you? it wasn't easy for me to do that—"

"what? to leave?" jisung and chenle were literally in a different room already. it looked like a bedroom.

"jaemin stopped me from seeing you!"

"now you're even using my best friend as an excuse? how pathetic!"

"why are we even having this discussion? we both have our own relationships now. we've both moved on, jisung. what's the big deal."

"i'll tell you what."

"the big deal is i never forgot you after i remembered everything!"

"you..." chenle pointed at him.

"that's right you clueless douchebag. i woke up with an amnesia. i woke up not knowing who am i or where the hell am i."

"AND GUESS WHAT GENIUS? I NEVER MOVED ON FROM YOU!"

chenle was speechless since he himself knew that he still hasn't moved on from his ex-boyfriend who was screaming in front of him.

chenle suddenly kissed jisung.

jisung's eyes widened, he couldn't move. it was like the first time chenle kissed him.

he's lying if he said he didn't miss any of this. they both missed each other. they hid it for a long time and damn it pained as hell when they saw each other in the arms of other people.

chenle let go and held jisung's shoulders because he knew jisung's knees would wobble.

jisung punched chenle's chest and started crying, "you left me. why would you do that? why? am i not enough? is there something wrong with me? am i lacking anything? the only thing i knew i did was to love you. but why did you leave me? why? WHY?" jisung choked.

(a/n: don't forget to stream punch on youtube!)