Saved by Eunha, Collared by Tae

A/N this one is continuing New Home

His grip tightened as you struggled more. He never knew when he would feel joy again. He didn't know he would feel it today watching life leave your eyes slowly.

He was having his fun until he felt a fist hit his skull hard enough to knock him over. He fell off the girl that betrayed him and looked into the eyes of another younger girl. "What the fuck Yoongi, after all these years of hearing you constantly crying about her you were going kill her."

The young girl quickly ran over to you. Checking your pulse finding a steady beat. Your vision was a little blurry at first but it slowly started to clear. A girl a couple of years younger than you smiled down at you. Her smile almost reminded you of a bunny. "It's ok Y/N, I'll take care of you until my brother gets back."

She looked down at Yoongi clearly pissed off at him "What were you thinking" she spat at him.

Yoongi slowly got up rubbing his head. Despite his injury, a smirk was happily placed on his lips. "I was just thinking about how she broke your brother's heart and betrayed every one of us."

He got up and stared you down. The smirk only seemed to grow as he saw your teary red eyes. "Kitten, I got to hand it to you for being a whore, they sure did dress you up classy".

"Hey Min Yoongi did anybody ask for your opinion I think the fuck not" the stranger retorted.

Your eyes opened wide with shock. Up until now, you hadn't been able to hear anything clearly but getting your senses back only made you feel worse about the whole situation. You didn't want to believe that Yoongi would try to hurt you much less kill you.

"Yoongi make yourself useful and get Y/N something to drink. It will help improve her circulation."

"Fine, what is it with you Jeon's, you're so bratty" his fleeting figure only made you want to run away. If that's who Yoongi became then are the rest just as cruel.

Your head snapped towards the girl. Did Yoongi just call her Jeon?

She smiled down at you giving you a good view of a bunny smile you knew only too well. "Are you related to Jungkook by any chance" you cringed at the sound of your voice sounding dry and hoarse.

"Yeah, I'm Eunha the blessed one in the family" taking in her features only made you recognize every trait she shared with Jungkook.

She pets your head softly trying to calm you down. Just as Yoongi walked in with a glass of red wine. "Are you kidding me, Yoongi go get her juice or banana milk" Eunha retorted at the annoying blond.

He was about to leave with the wine until Eunha pulled on his arm "Leave the wine for me I'm in a very dark place right now and I need it" she made puppies eyes up at him.

Yoongi only smiled like an annoyed older brother and gave her the glass. "Stop drinking so early it's bad for your kidney."

"Stop hurting people so early it's bad for your soul" she snapped back as she took a sip of the wine.