koujaku x reader lemon

The smell of breakfast filled your nose and a smile came to your tired face as you opened your eyes and sat up.A slight pain from your hips caused you to wince. Koujaku's red kamono hung loosely on your body.You swung your feet out of bed and went to the mirror in the bathroom.Looking yourself over you saw many bruises and hickies littered on your  skin.

"You okay?"Your head turned to where a soothing voice called to you.A god-like man stood in front of you.The morning light hitting him perfectly making his top less upper body almost glow.His long black hair pulled into a messy ponytail. Only one thing looked wrong.

You grabbed a hair pin and walked over to him pinning your boyfriend's bangs out of his face, revealing his other garnet eye and one of his many tattoo's. The god smiled and leaned down pressing a kiss to your cheek.His lips didn't stop there they traveled further down to your neck.A sigh escaped your parted lips, one of your hands went up and ran up and down his toned arm tracing the tattoo on it with butterfly touches.

Koujaku shivered slightly and sucked gently on one of the hickies he made last night.You never felt anything like you did last night.The way he was gentle and rough at the same time, the way he would directly ask you how you felt, the way he held you and whispered sweet things to you when it was over.

"Ah..."You softly gasped at his hand trailing up the side of your body.His hand slipped into the loose cloth that kept you two apart.

"I had breakfast ready but now I want something else."His gorgeous red eyes locked with your (eye color) ones.A soft breath came out as a reply, Koujaku's unknown traveling hand grasped your hip pulling you closer to him.

"Koujaku..."You whispered softly to him.He hummed in pleasure at the sound of your voice and stroked your hip with his thumb.One of your favorite things to do was to trace all of his scars mainly because he was sensitive on his scars and it brought a sense of peace to you.

"Haa...Darling, mmm..."You smiled as he began to stumble over his words.Your slender fingers stroked and traced each scar you could find.Koujaku, not happy with your teasing reatched for your thighs lifting you up in one motion. A soft gasp came from you and your legs went around his waist.He stood like that for a second staring into your eyes rubbing your thighs gently.You made the move of pressing your lips against his, your hands cupping his face keeping it held to yours.a little grunt could be herd from Koujaku.Soft fabric hit your back and Koujaku set you down on the bed gently, his hands traveling to other places on your body.Your tounge sliped out of your mouth and met with his own, they collided and spun around each other both of you moaning softly.Your hand went to his pony tail pulling the band that held it together freeing his black hair letting it roll down his shoulders and onto your face ticking you.You still continued to roughly kiss your boyfriend.He pulled away first moving down to your neck again.Your hands tangled into his midnight hair and tugged slightly earning a grunt from him.You smiled and arched a little when his teeth sunk gently into your neck.

"God I have enough hickies as it is."You groaned out to him.Koujaku just chuckled and licked around the bruised skin.Your hands moved down to his back again tracing the scars he had.Koujaku went stiff and he stopped his actions, then a loud m groan came from him as you came across one that was centered on his lover back.Your fingers once again brushed over the spot.His breath hitched and he arched into you slightly. You closed your eyes enjoying the little groans and grunts he made.Not three seconds later a hand wrapped around your wrist lifting it off his back and pinning it to the bed beside your face.His fingers threaded with yours on both hands.He pressed his forehead against yours his eyes shut and small pants came out of his lips.

"Koujaku don't make me wait."You said in a low voice almost a whisper.

"(Name) don't rush me."He panted out opening his eyes to little slits.His red eyes still shined brightly even though his eyes were hardly open.He took in a breath and moved his head back to your neck sucking on it harahly.A moan was your response, you tried to grab his hair and push him closer but forgot that his hands were intertwined with yours.All you could do was let him have his way.

"Ah, K-Koujaku. "You moaned out.He grunted and nibbled on your collar bone.His hands let go of yours to slip the ted kamono off your frame.He smiled at your nude form and started to kiss down your body mumbling compliments.

Forehead "beautiful." cheeks"perfect."

jaw " never change."

neck"flawless"

collarbone"(name)"

breast " I love you."

stomach"wonderful"

belly button"never leave me."

thighs" gorgeous."

Shins " you're my darling."

Feet " nothing can ever replace you."

Your heart fluttered with each word he spoke.He kissed his way back up your body and smiled down at you brushing a lock of your hair out of the way.

"I love you."He whispered.Your arms locked around his neck, the space between your legs was becoming unbearable.

"I love you too."You smiled rubbing your legs together.

"But now I need some help."You glared at his boxers."And it seems you do too."You pressed your lips against his.Koujaku grunted against your lips and pushed your legs apart.He removed his boxers and pressed into you moaning quietly at the feeling of you.

You on the other hand arched your back into him moaning loudly,eyes tightly shut.Oh god how you missed him.Koujaku took a small breather and started to move in and out of you slowly.You threw your head back and dug your nails into his back.You cracked one eye open and knew un that moment that he truly was some kind of god.

His eyes were shut tightly and his lips were parted slightly with groans and grunts flying out of them.The rising sun illuminated his face.The hair pin had started to fail it's job and a few pieces of hair stuck to his face.In a husky daze you reached up with one hand and brushed the hair out of his face.He opened his eyes slowly and almost came from the sight of you.

Hair flowing around you some of it stuck to your face. (Eye color) eyes half lidded, mouth almost all the way open with moans and groans escaping it.Chest heaving with each hard breath you took.

"K-Koujaku I'm close."You gasped out.He grasped both of your hands and pinned them down again threading his fingers in yours.He nodded and moved faster.Your moans increased in volume and you repeated his name like it was some kind of chant.His eyes squeezed shut as he felt you clench around him.He squeezed your hands tighter and released himself in you with a loud groan and shaky gasps.

Koujaku's grip on your hands released and you were pulled into his chest.He rolled over so you were on top and your head was pressed against his wildly heaving chest.

Pants came out of both of you, Koujaku petted your hair softly and he whispered sweet things to you till you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

                           -End