Aoba x reader lemon

Note:no penatration. BUT. There is dick sucken and we all need a little bit of dick sucken.Also I'm working on a Aoba x cross dresser! Male! Reader lemon.

Aoba could usually keep himself under control around you. Today on the other had he had to excuse himself from the table where you and your friends were talking.

Everyone other than you exchanged glances at each other. The short skirt you had on would ride up if you bent over or sat down. The tight shirt didn't held Aoba either.

You decided he was fine and continued your conversation with your friends, Noiz, Koujaku, Mink, and Clear.Ren came up next to you as you were talking and nuzzled into your lap.

                       *********

Aoba sat on his bed his mouth biting down on his hand as he waited for his boner to go away.He refused to touch himself at the thought of you.You were one of his best friends.

"(Y/N)"He muttered to himself.You were such a beautiful creature.

From the top of your head down to your toes all you were was beauty and grace.

"(Y/N)"Aoba moaned out, his hand subconsciously rubbing himself threw his pants.His amber eyes shut as your image went before him.

A sudden knock made him jerk his hand away and his eyes snap open.He grabbed a pillow and slapped it over his dick.

"I-it's open."Your delicate features came into his view, your dazzling smile and (eye colour) orbs.You stepped in the room fully with Ren in your arms.

"Everyone went home and I just came in to check on you,"You  bent down setting Ren down and gently patting his head as he walked out of the room.Aoba's gaze went to your ass,he clutched the pillow to his lap harder.You stood back up and smiled at him.

"I'm gonna retire too.Bye."You said.Aoba's head hug down hiding his lustful eyes and red face.

"Don't go."He mumbled.You leaned closer to him and tilted your head to the side.

"Huh?What have I told you about mum-"

"I said don't leave me!"Aoba said loudly his head snapping up.Your eyes widened and you leaned back to look at him better.Thats when you noticed the pillow.

"Aoba why?"You asked pointing to the pillow.His face flushed even more and his gaze went away from yours.

"Are...Are you aroused?"You asked getting closer to him and kicking the door shut.Aoba blushed harder and thought there was no point in lying.He nodded his hair moving as he did.

You dropped to your knees in front of him.Aoba gasped and tried to scoot back.

"Don't run."You assured him running a hand up his leg.A faint shiver escaped him and he stopped moving."Move the pillow."You demanded.Aoba was hesitate but moved the pillow out of the way.Your hand went from his leg up to his chest, you pushed him onto his back and pulled down his pants.

"H-HEY!"He yelled trying to cover himself.He shot back up his hands covering himself. Your hand went over his and you moved his hand so he was basically touching himself with your help.

A quiet moan and, "N-no.Stop."Escaped him.Your lips pressed against his and your tounge went to his enjoying his taste.You moved your hand away from his, but he continued to touch himself. He finally wrapped his hand around his dick and rubbed himself at a slow pase.

Meanwhile your lips nibbled on his neck and your hands wandered his body rubbing his most sesative places.

"Ah...Nnn..."His moans almost sounded like struggles and they only turned you on more.You moved your head down to his hand where he was jerking himself off in front of you.

His hand had increased in speed and one of his eyes were closed the other, barely open to a slit, burned into yours.

You carefully pulled his hand off his dick and replaced it with your own.Aoba found this much more pleasuring than his own hand.Your smiled as his groans and grunts turned into moans and pants.Your mouth lowered to his dick and you took almost the whole thing in.

If you had to be truthfully honest, Aoba moaning sounded like a porn star.He was not at all quiet during the act of sex.And the way his body reacted to your touch was amazing.If your hand trailed along his thigh the muscles would either flinch, tremble, stiffen.The same goes for his entire body.In summary, Aoba is very sensitive.

His hand came up to his face and covered his mouth trying to keep in his moans.One moan turned into a shout as one of your hands massaged his testicles. A hand went to the one that covered his mouth and pulled it away intertwining fingers with him.

"(Y/N), (Y/N)..."Aoba chanted your name over and over as if it was a chant.You knew he was close, plus he shouted at you that he was close.You took in as much as you could and swallowed.Aoba's back arched off the bed and he yelled your name loudly as his unoccupied hand gripped you hair tightly.His cum shot down your throat making you come up and cough slightly.With most of the semen still in your mouth you opened your mouth to show Aoba the swallowed all you had in your mouth.

A long groan escaped Aoba and he turned his red face away from your smiling one.

"I love you."He mumbled.

"I love you too."You smiled nuzzled his shoulder.

Outside of the house Noiz, Koujaku, Mink, and Clear hand there ears pressed against the door.

"Ha, what'd I tell you."Noiz laughed.Mink pulled out money and handed it to Noiz with a frown.

~End