Noiz x reader lemon

With your hands on your hips you stood in front of your boyfriend glaring daggers at his scratched up face.

"Why do you constantly act like you're two?"You asked him grabbing the first aid and started to treat his wonds.Noiz grunted and looked away from you with a heavy frown.You sighed, the bruise on his neck went future down onto his chest.

"Take your shirt off."You demanded, Noiz slowly stripped his shirt off and continued staring at the interesting wall behind you.You pressed a washcloth to his skin wiping up all the blood.After you grabbed a wrap and started to wrap it around him to keep the wond protected.

"Help me out here lift your god damn arms up."Noiz sighed and did as you asked so you could get the cloth around his body.After getting the wrap in place you grabbed the washcloth again and pulled his face to yours.

"You're a jerk you know that.You had me worried."You confess while wiping up sweat, dirt, and blood off his face.Noiz's arms wrapped around your waist and he pulled you into his lap.A small gasp escaped your lips but you continued your work.Noiz's emerald eyes were staring a hole into your head.You glanced into his eyes every so often but then quickly looked back down.

"You're stubborn."Noiz said.You pushed his shoulder and glared up at him.

"Lean forward."You said moving the rag down his back.Noiz did as you asked laying his head on your shoulder.You reatched down his naked back cleaning it.Noiz's hand pushed your sleeve down and pressed his lips against his shoulder.You shrugged your shoulder trying to get him off.Noiz grabbed the hand on his back and brought it back around to where it was pressed against his chest.You growled and grabbed one of his neck pearcings between your teeth a pulled on it roughly.

Noiz groaned softly and pushed you down to the couch.You gasped letting go of the pearcing and grunted at the impact on the couch.Noiz's lips latched onto your neck, he sucked the sensitive skin.One thing you hated during sex was being bottom.

With all your strength you shoved Noiz onto his back and straddled him with a smirk.Noiz only widened his green eyes slightly as he was pushed down.

"I know you know I hate bottom."You whisper in his ear and kissed it softly after, tugging on one of the pearcings.Noiz made an audible grunt and moved his hands to grope your butt.He chuckled slightly as you impatiently stripped your shirt off.Noiz's hands roamed up your sides stroking your skin.

Your nails scraped down his chest avoiding the nipple pearcing.Noiz arched slightly and groaned, closing his eyes.Your lips pressed against his and you shoved your tounge in his mouth.His tounge pearcing clanked against your teeth causing a pleasurable feeling.Saliva dribbled down the side of your mouth as tounges devoured each other's mouths.Your mouth was to distracted to notice he was taking off your pants.You sat up slightly helping him.Noiz's pants and shoes followed yours on the floor in a matter of seconds.

"I'm not in the damn mood for foreplay. "You warned taking off you and Noiz's underwear.Noiz seemed to agree because allowed you to strip him.

Sex with Noiz, to you, was the best. Sometimes it would last twenty seconds.Other times it would take the whole night.He was sometimes gentle, but most of the time he was rough and you woke up with hickies all over you, in extreme cases you couldn't walk for a day or two.

You gasped loudly as you were slamed onto Noiz.Your hips on instinct started rotating and sliding up and down.Noiz groaned loudly and arched up into you.His hands curled around your body.His lips pressed to yours then down to your neck.Moans spilled from your lips along with Noizs'.The pearcings Noiz had on his dick felt oddly plesent inside.

Your hips worked quicker and both, yours and his, moans increased.

"N-Noiz."You called to him.His arms tightly wound around you.Something you noticed when you had sex with him.Before he came he held you tightly as if he let go you would be taken away.Feeling your orgasm comming you moved even faster and tightened around him.

"NOIZ!"You yelled out to him.

"(name)."He responded groaning into your neck.You felt him release inside you triggering your own orgasm.

You fell limp onto Noiz, chest heaving wildly.Noiz's hand stroked your hair softly his lips pressed to your forehead.

"I love you."He whispered.

"I love you too."

Yeah you loved him.