chapter 2: finding a home

The next day Raven, Elizabeth, and Lindsey decided that they wanted to see if they could join the gymnastic champion ship but because they did not remember that they already were in the championship so they signed up and started practicing they were actually really good probably the best in class star students after the fun hour of practice they went to find a house when they got to the street that they liked ( the one that they lived on) they found an empty house that had everything they needed they snuck into people's houses at night and stole food, toys and games, and sleeping bags. They settled into their house and fell asleep the next morning they went to a school they got bored so they left and did not come back so they decided to sneak home without being caught so they went behind the houses then out of nowhere Lindsey started floating in the air we heard her scream they looked behind them to this strange blurry figure Raven went up and tried to kick him then he dropped Lindsey on her they both got up and ran then while they were running Elizabeth tripped and Lindsey tripped over her they both got up and ran they stopped to let Raven catch up they were all holding hands and running with all there might Elizabeth let go because she could not run anymore so she made Lindsey and Raven run together but she made the worst chose ever because right behind her was.

words: 257