chapter 5: the underworld

Elizabeth woke up and got up she was in her room she walked out and entered Lindsey's room she was not there, so she ran to raven's room she was not there "where was everyone" she thought. She went to the kitchen to find a note "If you find this note this was made for you follow the hints to the next clue when you find the last we will come for you' hint 1 go to the place you like to hide in a game where you hide. So, Elizabeth ran to the chest where she hides when she was scared and played hide-and-seek. After the clue she read she was running to the cabinet under the sink there was another clue "look were you started were you before here don't look outside because I am almost here" she went to the kitchen nothing was there so she went to her room and on her bed was a note but it was blank she looked everywhere in her room but then she looked on her dresser and there it was on her dresser she took it off and read it silently then she knew who was writing these clues cause it was not her sister she slowly walked to the closet moved her clothes and saw a door her closet does not have a door then everything started to disappear and "bam" she saw the underworld correction she was in the underworld and there was demons everywhere she tried to hide but instead she screamed and then then two demons came and took her.

words: 265

i know I've posted more chapters I'm just trying to make time for chapter six so i can finish that and get it off my to-do list, so if your actually reading this book then please be patient for the next chapter and thank you