Chapter 3

Inku laid her head down and sighed.
"Finally he's gone... but what do I do now?" she asked herself.
The mysterious figure from earlier had returned and was moving in the trees which alerted Inku.
"W-Who's there?" She asked.
The figure started jumping from tree to tree, dropping leaves then suddenly it fled jumping to trees away from Inku.
[Scene: Deep in the forest]
"Ugh, we should have just stayed to help her." Keai snarled.
"You heard what she said, it's too dangerous," Choco responded.
The trees would start rustling around them.
"Choco, stop," Keai whispered. "this might be that one guy who attacked Inku..."
The figure dropped from the trees behind them without making a sound, "Hey." It spoke. Choco screamed and tried to run but then he fell face-first into the dirt.
"O-Oh I didn't mean to scare you!" It helped him up.
"So who are you?" Keai asked.
"Oh how rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself! The name's Xanrominex but call me Xanro." She responded.
"So what are you doing here, and why do you look like our friend?"
"Well, I don't think I know who your friend is but I may have seen her a while ago."
"Wait, is she ok?" Keai exclaimed.
"I believe so, but she was tied to a rock." She explained. "Come, I'll show you how we can save her from that bounty hunter." "There should be a lake just up ahead, we can rest there.

[Chapter 3 end, continue to Chapter 4]