Part time job~Shuyang

Y/n:"Mom can I have money I'm going to the mall with my friends"
Mom:"Y/n you need to get a job.You can't keep asking for money"
Y/n:"Fine I'll start looking tomorrow but for now can I borrow some please"She handed it.
Y/n:"Thanks mom"I walk out the door to the mall.

Xia Miao Miao:"WHAT?!Your getting a job!"
Yeon:"We'll help don't worry"
Y/n:"Yes we're all working"
Both:"No we're helping you find a job not working"
Y/n:"Awww why"
Yeon:"Hey lets look in the mall and see if they're hiring"
Xia(For short):"Ya"We walked around and saw a sign that said "Now Hiring".
Y/n:"Should I do it?"
Yeon:"Yas gurl"

Time skip~
Ok I'm gonna call them.
Call~
Person:"Hello"
Y/n:"Hi I would like to apply for a job"
Person:"Ok let's schedule a job interview for 6:00pm today if that works for you."
Y/n:"Yes that works thank you"
Person:"Bye"
End of call~
I look at the time 12:00pm ok I have an hour to get ready.Ok I'm done what time is it 12:40pm.
Y/n:"Mom can you drop me off at the mall I have to go to a job interview."
Mom:"Sure hun" We leave to the mall.
Mom:"Where's the store"I point to it.
Mom:"Oh your working at a cafe"I nod."Well imma get goin bye"

Manager:"Hi are you for a job interview?"
Y/n:"Yes"
Manager:"Ok well I'm gonna have one of my employees interview you I'll be right back"She comes back with someone.
Manager:"This is Shuyang and he will be interviewing you"She leaves and Shuyang sits in a chair and I do too.
Shuyang:"Hi so how old are you?"
Y/n:"I am 11 years old and my birthday is July 6 2007"
Shuyang:"So What school do you go too it's not a work question I just want to know"
Y/n:"I go to AHG middle school"
Shuyang:"I go there too I think I've seen you around."
Y/n:"Me too aren't you on the basketball team?"
Shuyang:"Yeah But anyways do you have a criminal record"He said while kinda laughing.
Y/n:"No"
Shuyang:"And last one why do you want this job?"
Y/n:"My mom says I shouldn't keep asking for money"
Shuyang:"Ok we're done now we should start working so you can go get peoples order."
Y/n:"Yes sir"

Time skip~2 hours later
Shuyang:"Y/n your shift is done"I get my things and start heading out of the cafe then out of the mall.I get my phone out to call my mom to pick me up but it's died.
Y/n:"Guess I'll have to walk"
Shuyang:"I can walk you home it's dark and raining anyways"
Y/n:"It's fine I can do it myself.Even though I'm scared of the dark"I whispered the second part.
Shuyang:"I heard that lets go.Wheres your house?"He puts the umbrella on top of my and his head.I tell him.We finally get here.
Y/n:"Thanks"
Shuyang:"No problem"Then we hear thunde rand see lightning.
Y/n:"Here come inside we'll wait till it stops"
Y/n:"MOM!! Oh yeah she has work tonight even though it's thanksgiving weekend"
Shuyang:"Same my parents have work till tomorrow evening."I go upstairs to my room.
Y/n:"Hey do you have a gf?"
Shuyang:"I wish and why do you ask?"
Y/n:"Idk I don't have one and all my friends do it's not fair that no one likes me"
Shuyang:"Haha same,do you have a crush?"
Y/n:"Not yet but I want to"
Shuyang:"Don't we all"
Y/n:"Do you want to be friends?"
Shuyang:"Sure I don't have any girlfriends yet"
I start laughing.Shuyang looks at me weird.
Shuyang:"What?"
Y/n:"You said you don't have any girlfriends I'm not your girlfriend I'm your girl-friend."
Shuyang:"Oops"I saw him blush
Y/n:"Aww cute"He looks at me and now I'm blushing.

Time skip~A year
So chemistry has been going on between me and Shuyang and everyone knows we act like a couple is what our friends say I mean we do call each other babe or baby I'll even call him Oppa sometimes since I'm Korean and he understands it.We always blush when we call each other those but we know we like it.And we had our first kiss one day we were at my house and our parents were at work and we were watching a moving it was rated R and it had some kissing and he looked at me then I looked at him and we just did it for about 30 seconds or more.And we just do it sometimes now when we're alone.And we hold hands and cuddle.

Shuyang:"Baby We don't have work today"
Y/n:"Yay so what you want to do then"
Shuyang:"Lets go to this other cafe its really nice."
Y/n:"Ok lets go it's 6:00 already."we arrive and it's fancy(FANCY YOU)We sit at our table order our food and eat.Shuyang keeps looking at me but I don't mind.Then he kisses me and I kiss back then we stop and look around us so much people were staring at us.
Old man&Old woman:"Aww they look like us when we were younger."We blush and eat again not making eye contact in silence but Shuyang was the first to speak.
Shuyang:"Y/n I'm tired of this I hate how we call each other nicknames that couples use and kiss each other and do what a couple does and we're not a couple"WOW that broke my heart.
Y/n:"Well if you didn't(sob)want to do it why didn't you(sob)say something?"Tears on the verge of coming out.Shuyang come to my side of the table then hugs me and kiss me on the cheek my tear rolled down my face.
Shuyang:"That's not what I mean i mean I don't want to act like a couple I want to be a couple."I wipe my tears.
Y/n:"Really?"
Shuyang:"Yes"
Y/n:"Ok then I guess we're dating and I just humiliated myself in front of a lot of people"

Word count:1083
This is longest one I did so far and I really like this oneshot but I'm also sorry for not posting I've just been a bit busy and lazing I'm sorry.