Enemies to Cutest couple~Shuyang

Shuyang POV
I see my enemy,Kim Sowan she is walking with her annoying little friends who are beats and playing that are just using her for her money.
But why I care I don't I just let her learn her lesson and have her all sad and whatever.
Sowan:"Hi Shuyang are you ready for our fight"I smirk yes we fight not to the point when we're bleeding I mean it happened once and it's not gonna happen again.She throws a punch.
And I give her a kick but of course we both block and she does a kick to the head and I can tell she's going really easy on me so I stop.

Shuyang:"Whats wrong with you?"She also stops and looks at me.
Sawon:"Umm nothing"
Shuyang:"Then hit harder I don't like when your being all soft it's disgusting"She smiles and gives me a punch on the arm and it stung so I smiled.
Shuyang:"That's better"Her friends come.
Kelly:"Sowan your ugly mom came and told me to give you this"She was holding a box that said from dad and mom to our sweet beautiful daughter.
Sawon:"OMG THANK Y-"Kelly smashes the box and kicks it then throws it in a puddle.
Kelly:"You don't need that worthless sh*t"Sawon goes on the ground and opens the box and there was a letter that is now wet and you can barely see it and a photo that is ruined now and a bracelet which is now broken.Sowan tries to fix the bracelet and keep the letter dry and let it from not ripping.And when she couldn't fix the bracelet she cried and cried and  looks at us.
Sawon:"I cant believe you b*tch!"
Lisa:"Don't call her that!"Sawon throws a punch at Kelly and they all start fighting.

I was so shocked I couldn't think of move.I came back to reality.
Shuyang:"F*ck off!"They all ran away and I looked at Sawon who was on the ground crying and filled with bruises made by 5 girls.
Shuyang:"Are you ok?"She doesn't respond back and just keeps crying.The bell already rang and we were late but that didn't matter.
Shuyang:"Here get on my back"
Sawon:"H-huh?"I put my back facing her and patted my back to have her jump on and a couple seconds later she did and I grabbed her box and I walked her to her house since I knew where it is and it's closer.

We got there and it took us about 10 minutes and she wasn't even heaving at all.I opened the door and it was unlocked.I set her down on her couch and found a closet and got a first aid kit.I went back to the living room and put bandages where they needed to be.I set the letter on He kitchen table to dry and but the broken bracelet and picture there too.Looks like she fell asleep.I go to her kitchen and go find something to cook.

Time skip~20 minutes later
I finished making Wongton soup and went to go see if Sawon was asleep which she was.I go over and lay down next to her and see her face something I've never really looked at and it was beautiful,gorgeous,cute,delicious ok I need to stop with the last one but whatever you get the point.I try to fall asleep but I can't because I can't stop thinking about her.I don't know how but I kissed her and she responded to it I stop it and look at her.

Shuyang:"I thought you were asleep"She smile.
Sawon:"Nope not anymore"She then kissed me and it turned into making out mad that lasted like 5-10 minutes then we both pulled away and looked at each other.
Sawon:"Wow..."
Shuyang:"I liked that"
Sawon:"Me too how about we do it more"
Shuyang:"We're not even dating though"
Sawon:"Then you are now officially my boyfriend for life"
Shuyang:"The only reason you want to date is just because you just want to make out?"
Sawon:"Of course not there's a lot of reasons I want to date you because your sweet,nice,know how to fight and definitely know how not to let any other girl close to you"I smile and give her a turn kiss more like a peck.
Shuyang:"Good but who said I wanted to date you?"Her face changed immediately.
Shuyang:"I'm just kidding baby"
Sawon:"Already with nicknames oppa?"
(she's Korean so yeah)
Shuyang:"I made food"and I get her it.

She Its it all and I look at the dry letter.
Shuyang:"Your letter is dry"
Sawon:"Lets read it"

"Dear our beautiful daughter we love you and always will and daddy misses you very much and I am very sorry I had to go to go to the military because of our country for a couple years.And mommy is very sorry because I have already passed when our reading this letter because i have gotten a virus.We just want you to be safe and don't tell that your mother has passed because then you will go to orphanage.We just need you to find someone you love to take care of you and if he is reading this you better be good to my daughter.We love you and forever will"

Sawon was crying and I was too.
Shuyang:"Dont worry you'll always have me princess"She cried in my arms.

Time skip~7 months later
Sawon and I are now the cutest couple on the school we love each other and about her friends they are kicked out of the school.I mean girls hit on me more to make Sawon jealous but I always deny them.One time Sawon was so convinced that I was dating one of them that we had the biggest fight ever.

Word count:995
Part 2?