Chapter 1 I Summon

"Let me see here which servant I will summon." Said a man in the dark blue trench coat as he looked into a book with many different class of servants.

He then accidentally dropped his book and then the thick book opened to a page revealing a man dressed in black head to toe with a panel in the chest wearing a mask.

He was surprised that this particular servant existed. "So it turns out Mr.George Lucas must have came to our side of the galaxy and told these wondrous tales of his life from his side of the galaxy, no matter This one will be perfect for my plan to give the poor girl who I want a better fate for a happy ending." He said with a sliver of tears in his eyes.

"Time for me to use the magicless summoning abilities I was given at birth. "Summon: Saber Class Servant: Darth Vader"

The figure engulfed in electricity from the summoning stood up with a familiar breathing that the new master known.

Then suddenly the master was being choked and levitated into the air.

"Tell me where I am boy and I shall grant you a quick death." Said The Dark Lord of the Sith.

Suddenly Vader was met with an electrocution from the ground he was standing on.

"Servants summoned by me can never disobey me Darth Vader." Said the man with a sinister grin.

Darth Vader, recognise that he can not harm this man no matter how hard he tried knelt on one of robotic knee and said the following:"What is your bidding, my Master."

"You and I will be doing something to change fate, also by the time our mission completes, I will let you go with a peace of mind." Said the man.