A/N: Quirk and info

Your name is Y/N and you lived with your father Shouta Aizawa. You never got your quirk....*coughs* quirks till you were 4 and a half years old. You have 2 quirks that people thought were impossible but you were still able to get them. When you get older and got mad....you learned you actually have 3 quirks with is supposed to be impossible. Nobody could explain this to you.

Quirk 1: Angel: This quirk allowed you to have wings but U didn't have a halo. You could fly with the wings. This quirk also increases your speed and strength. Overdoing your quirk, however, makes your wings start to turn red. If you go-to fare, your wings would start to bleed and your would spit out blood.

Quirk 2: Elements: This quirk allowed you to control any elements on earth. The main ones were Earth, fire, water, and air. But when you turned 7, your elements quirk increased and you ended up getting ice and lightning. Overdoing your quirk have you a splitting headache and also made you very sleepy. If you go to a fare you would end up falling asleep for 1-4 days. You will also start to bleed from ur mouth and cuts will appear on ur arms.

Quick 3: Eraser: Same as Shota Aizawas.(You get this quirk later on and lose it later on)