Shot 15❤

Do vote for my story by pressing 🌟and leave your feedbacks and suggestions. Happy Reading 😁
..................................................

The squad come back to Kritika's house after having a spooky yet the funniest adventure.

Rahul: Matlab.. Samjho yaar.. Bhoot bhi humse darte hain😂😂

Preeta: Humse nahi tumse.. Tum ho hi itne daraawne😂

Nupur: Bilkul😂

Rahul glares the two while everyone giggle.

Rahul: Matlab.. Tum.. Baat hi nahi karni..

Nupur: Dekho.. Rose is Laal
Sky is Neela and your dimaag is khaali pateela.. Ab chup chaap andar chalo ya reh jao akela😂

Everyone laughs.

Nupur: Preeta.. Tu room mein ja.. Mein aati hoon.. Tujhe 2-3 dress dikhaane the online..

Rahul(muttering): Pyaar hume kis mod pe le aaya.. 😂

Everyone go to their rooms.

**************************

Karan entered Preeta's room and saw Nupur and Preeta sitting on the bed.

Karan: Nupur woh tumhe Rahul bula raha tha..

Nupur:Achha? Pata nahi iss jangli ko kya kaam hai.. Chal mein chalti hoon.. Good night😂

Preeran: Good night.

Preeta gets up from the bed and walks Nupur to the door. She leaves.

Glancing behind, she sees Karan watching her intensely. He started walking towards her. She started moving backwards. He pinned her to the wall and cupped her face and kissed her. His hands slipped under her kurta caressing her skin.

Karan(huskily): Aaj toh bohot sundar lag rahi thi... Mein toh dekhta hi reh gaya..

Preeta blushed.

Karan: Finally... Tum mere haath aa hi gayi.. Itne time baad.. Ab nahi jaane doonga.

He raised her eyebrows and she smiled. He smiled back and picked her in his arms and laid her on the bed.

He streched out beside her, his lips raining kisses on her cheek and down hollow on her throat.
He kissed every inch of her body filling her with exquisite tenderness as his fingers caressed her back.

He moved suddenly, pulling her into his arms so that Preeta rested against him, above him.

Warm and cozy.. The two slept in each other's embrace.
_______________________

In Rahul and Nupur's room,

Nupur entered the room and saw the room empty. She felt two arms wrapping around her, nuzzling around her neck. She leaned back without turning to check who it was. She knew it was none other than him..

Rahul(huskily): I missed you!

Nupur: Same..

He slid his fingers under her blouse. Flesh against flesh and Nupur urged her body more into his.

He lifted her in his arms and put her on the bed. He laid down beside her, taking her in his embrace and the two slept.

**************************

In the morning,

Kritika goes to Ranbir to wake him up.

Kritika(shyly): Ranbir utho na.. Mein chai banati hoon fir