Chapter Two

Oliver's Pov

I was running as fast as I could through the forest because my fathers book told me what and who I am, it also told me Moira wasn't my real mother that my mom was a goddess and it seems a little bit crazy but slowly it's starting to make sense. I just hope I won't be killed by monsters before I meet her because I have some questions for her. As I was running in Central Park, I started seeing flashes of silver I pull out my bow and pulled my hood up and I realized I was surrounded by a bunch of girls with bows, the one with red hair looked like she was about to cry but steeled her voice and asked who I was.

Artemis Pov

I felt someone's aura running through the forest, so I called the girls up and we headed out to see who it was because I really hoped it was Percy because I really miss him. (That happens to a mother) I wasn't the same after he left, I was always sad, never eating or drinking and even a really good hunt couldn't help me.

Ten minutes later we finally found the aura I sensed and surrounded it. I was a green hooded man with a bow but before he put his hood on I saw his face and I felt like crying because I knew it was him. My baby boy has finally come home. Just to keep up the act I asked him who he was and he said Perseus Jackson A.K.A Oliver Queen.

I started silently crying and ran up to him while changing age, he looked surprised, so did the rest of the hunters except Zoe, she had a smile on her face because she knew who it was. When I told him who he was everyone freaked out, while his reaction was like little kid on Christmas. He started yelling "I knew it. I knew it" I thought it was pretty funny, the hunters started yelling about my oath and I told them that he was a brain child, they relaxed, which was true, I considered that his birth was a birth even if it was from my brain.

He pulled down his hood and I saw his blond hair and silver eyes for the first time in decades. I saw my third in command, Felicity, blushing and I said to her through M.M.(Mind message) that it was okay to like him because he was as much part of the hunt as anyone being my son. When we got back to camp I answered all of his questions and gave him something I have had for years, I asked my hunters to bring it from the armory and showed him the bow that was going to be his if his father hadn't drug him away. After he grabbed the bow he pulled the drawstring back and saw Felicity, he turned way from her blushing and I told him the same the I told her. After he was done blushing, he turned around and I hadn't noticed that my brother was there looking really pissed and he yelled council meeting and to bring Percy or in his words "BRING HIM TOO" I grabbed Percy and we headed off to Olympus to explain.

As of now any chapter from here on out is of my own writing.