Chapter 6: Dead Child

~Narrators POV~
The Russian just started at America speechless. "Oh shit shit shit what do I do" he mumbled to himself. America noticed Russia and started running towards him. Russia didn't have much time to react to he punched the American in the face. Russia was breathing heavily as he looked at the unconscious dead American. Germany rushed over to Russia. "You where taking to long and...what happened to America" Germany asked. "IS THAT A DEAD CHILD" Germany shouted. "shhh" Russia hushed him. "what happened"
"something happened to America" Russia replied.
"what do you mean" Germany asked.
They both looked at America as he groaned getting up.
"The hell happened" America said rubbing he's head.
"The fuck happened America" Russia asked.
"huh what to you mean.....why is there blood on me"
"DO YOU NOT SEE THE DEAD CHILD YOU ATTACKED AND ATE BESIDE YOU" Russia shouted.
"What the fuck....I-I don't even remember that" America asked confused.
"oh shit America might not have a lot of time until he becomes an actual Zombie" Germany said.
"don't use that zombie word it's childish" Russia asked.
"your childish" America muttered.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU CAPITALIST PIG"
"Woah chill" America said.
"how the fuck do you expect me to chill when I'm talking to a dead guy that just ate a child" Russia answered.
"guys fighting won't solve this" Germany answered.
"let's just get going" Russia said.
"what about the body" America asked.
Before The child got up and started to chase Russia and Germany. "oh fuck it spreads" Germany shouted. Russia ran to grab a garden chair Germany had in he's garden at hit the dead child with it. "America what the fuck you could have done something instead of watching" Russia said once the child was dead....again. "I-I'm sorry" America replied.
"C-Can we just go now" Germany asked.
They all agreed at walked to the car.

"what happened" Canada asked who was waiting in the car the whole time."we need to find who did this to America" Russia replied as they started to drive.

Oof sorry this chapter is short but I ran outta ideas but I have a few for the next chapter. 374 words
Baiii

~Soda