Chapter 14

\ Just another lofi remix I like \ If you're from Tik tok you probably know this song |

" Uhhhhh yes?"

"You don't seem so sure about it?"

"No, I wanna be your girlfriend I just never imagined dating someone I used to hate."

"Oh yeah, I guess I did make your life hell."

"Yeah."

"But I swear I've changed!"

"I know, so I guess I'm now your girlfriend?"

"I guess so."

I leaned in for a kiss hoping I wasn't messing anything up.

Kassy's p.o.v

He was leaning in for a kiss oh my god. What do I do? What the fuck Kassy how dumb are you. KISS BACK GIRL KISS HIM BACK!!! His lips touched mine. His lips were softer than any other persons. I kissed back. It when from soft kissing to rough kissing we were now making out. His kisses getting rougher and rougher. He slid his hand under my shirt and unclipping-my bra. I stopped kissing. To take my shirt off. My boobs were now open for him to see. I reached for his pants and I unzipped his pants and slid them off. It was a bit hard. We both stripped fully naked. We went to the back seat. He was on top. We slowly Inserted his dick inside my vagina. I moaned so loud. It took a while to get used to his size. He started bumping me pulling his dick in and out of my vagina. He was slow at first but it got faster my vagina ripping cause his size and speed. I was moaning so loud. 

"Oh fuuuuuck that feels sooo good oh yeah right there baby right there ughhh!"

"I ain't no baby call me daddy!!!"

"Ohh yeees daddy fuck me hard oh yeah right there oh I'm gonna cum fuuuuck!"

"Ohhh yes, baby girl fucking cum!"

"Oh yes oh yes ahhhh stop stop I'm gonna cum!"

"Fuck no I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk!"

"No daddy nooo!"

"Yes!"

He fucked me harder and harder. I was moaning so loud damn. My vagina hurt but it felt sooo good. The car was shaking so hard side to side. 

"Fuck stop stop!!!"

Nooo I'm gonna cum inside you babygirl!"

"Nooo!"

I was about to cum but Grayson wouldn't stop. I tried to push him off but he's too strong. 

" I'm about to cum I'm about to cum woaaaaaa!"

"Cum baby girl fucking cum"

"Ahhh!"

I cumed at last. My vagina hurt so bad but I wanted more. I could white liquid all over his dick

"Fuck my ass daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me!!!"

I couldn't wait I got up and pushed him on the seat. I was on top now. I slid his big cock into my asshole. Fuck it hurt but I want anaI i'm gonna get anal. I slowly slid up and down getting faster and faster. Grayson fucked me to. I got tired and slowed down but Grayson kept going sliding his cock in and out of my ass pushing his whole dick inside me. I couldn't handle it I screamed 

"Fuck Grayson my ass is gonna rip!"

"Then let it rip!"

He took his big cock out and turned me around inserting into my vagina again. This time it was harder. He was fucking me sooo hard. I could feel his dick going in all the way. I could feel his cock filling with cum. He was gonna cum inside me. 

"Oh fuck yes Gray fuck me harder harder!"

"Fuck baby girl I'm about to cum inside you should I pull out?"

"No!"

"Damn I have too!"

He pulled out cumming all over my ass and vagina. White cum going all over me. It was warm. I was so tired and sweaty. He just made it out otherwise Grayson would be a dad. He made me suck his huge cock. Making me gag. I sucked his cock. In an out. I wanted to make him cum in my mouth. I pushed his cock all the way into my mouth. He started to finger me. First two fingers. Then three. Then four. Then five. Then he was fisting my vagina.

"Fuck you know I love it when you fist me oooo yes all the way"

"You sure?"

 "Yes!"

He started to slide his whole arm in. 

"Ohhh yes."

"You like that?"

"Gray I'm about to cum and piss all I've your car oh fuck."

"Do it fucking piss all over the seats."

"Ohh fuuuuck!"

That's it. I reached my limit. I pissed everywhere. Grayson pulled his hand out of my vagina and I saw cum all over it, He made me lick his hands. I still wanted to ride his cock. Cum three times in one day. Ugh how I wanna ride him so bad. I couldn't resist. One last fuck. I got on top of him when he was sitting in the driver's seat I slid his cock inside once again I was facing him this time. I just rocked back and forth. Moaning so much. Grayson was giving me hickeys on my neck. After 10 minutes of soft sex, I rolled off him into the passenger seat and put my clothes back on. Grayson put his clothes back on and we drove home. When we got home after our 40-minute drive from the restaurant we went to sleep because everyone else was asleep. Before going to sleep and Put on my nightdress but didn't put my underwear on. I and Grayson spooned. But I still wanted more of his big fat fucking cock I slid his cock out from his trousers and just inserted it into my ass and put it all the way in.

"You really thirsty for cock aren't you Kassy?"

"Oh yes I would fuck you all day if I could daddy Grayson"

"Watch out tomorrow we'll do it in the pool if you want?"

"Oh yes!"

We went to sleep.

Nishka the original owner said I could do whatever I wanted so I did. Oh yeah, I'm Amilia by the way. I'm one of Nishka's online friends. She wrote the last chapter and asked me too write this one cause she got busy with other stuff. Also, Nishka isn't feeling her best at the moment so yeah. Also, should I continue this story or just leave it. Letting you know she probably will write the next chapter tho so don't worry about any more of this stuff. Or I might write It we don't really know yet

Nishka's socials:

Main acc: nishkanand_

Fan acc: randomdolanzzz

Snap: Nishkan101

Spotify: Nishka Nand

We love you ❤️