RETURN

Three years later

(Amber)

I had my hood up as the kids sat down in the great hall. And severus kept looking over at me. But he didn't know it was me. Only Minerva and Albus did.

"Dear hogwarts a woman has returned to us. And will now assist Professor Snape in potions. Miss. Amber Fillish," Albus said.

I stood up and took off my cloak. The students gasped. I smile and waved.  Some even catcalled. I growled.

Disgusting!

"Those who don't know i am Amber Fillish. When i was a student at hogwarts i was in slytherin and a was a star student in potions and Defense against the dark arts. And i am happy to work here," i said with slight agitation edged in my voice.

Everyone clapped and cheered.
"Thank you Professor Fillish" Albus smiled.

I smiled at the new title. I looked over at severus and the world seemed to slow. He had a huge smile and our gazes were locked.

(Harry: surprise!)

Hermione nudged me and pointed at Professor Snape And Professor Fillish. They were looking at each other. No... Gazing is more like it. Love in their eyes was super clear.

"Do ya think Snape likes Fillish?" Ron asked.
I nodded as did Hermione.
"She made him smile Ron. And they seem happy to see each other," She said.

"We haven't seen her since first year. What do you think happened?" Ron asked.
I thought for a moment.
"Yeah she disappeared in the darkness and Snape seemed super worried," i said remembering the sad day.

Everyone missed her. She was so kind and caring for a slytherin.
"Maybe something happened at her home or something," Hermione stated.

"I don't know but i do know im glad she returned," i said.