Chapter 9

•~• still Peter's POV •~•

"Y-y-yea........" I say  slowly and look away on the verge of tears. Everyone is shocked but Tony he looks rather pissed and he just leaves to the elevator. I try to run to him but I was stopped by a wave of pain that hit like a train and I fall instead. I curl in a ball and start crying. Steve runs over and picks me up bridal style and takes me to the med bay.

•~• Tony's POV •~•

"Y-y-yea......" Peter says slowly and looks away on the verge of tears. Everyone is shocked but me. I'm rather pissed off and I just head to the elevator to threaten someone but I don't notice Peter was going to stop me. Once I get to the elevator I tell JARVIS to go to the floor that midtown is at and the elevator starts to move. Once the elevator stops I head out and start to look for midtown. I spot the school and follow them. "Hello midtown! I think you know who I am. I just need to talk to a person." I say looking for the person while they are shocked and turn around surprised. I spot the person I need and I look at his badge and I think to myself,'Flash Thompson?' "Flash Thompson I need to have a word with you." I say as I sound a bit angry. He flashes a grin at the others as he walks towards me. (See what I did there?) I look at him pissed off and grab him by the collar. Everyone looks at me surprised. "HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON PETER?!?!" I yell/ask angrily. "I didn't touch him!" He yells back. I just drag him to the elevator. We enter the elevator and I tell JARVIS to go to the common room. The elevator stops at the common room and I drag Flash with me and I see everyone but Peter and Steve. I throw Flash on the floor. "This is the kid who hurts our cinnamon roll!" I yell and everyone looks at Flash angrily. "I didn't hurt Peter!!!" He starts to say. "Wait!'Cinnamon roll'?!?!" Steve enters the room with Peter following he had been bandaged up. "What's going on and who's this???" Steve asks. "Flash Thompson the one who hurt Peter." I say bitterly about Flash. "I didn't hurt Peter! Right Peter? We're practically friends!" He says/asks pleadingly. "No you kept bullying me and now it's gotten physical we aren't friends and never will be!" I yell at Flash.

A/N
I'm sorry I took a few days off of writing kind of got lazy and today is Thanksgiving so I had a feast with my family kind of awkward and I had an anxiety attack but I'm calm now.😅😅😅 Also sorry if it's short. Anyways cya and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!😁😁😁😁