6

Biyoung finished all of her work, suddenly seonghwa come and stand in front biyoung's office door.

Biyoung:"aa seonghwa. Oo i forgot to thanks you cause help take care of hongjoong"

Seonghwa:"nae gwaenchana "
Biyoung:"em btw, why you come?"
Seonghwa:"eo do you want me to drive you home?. Work time was over"
Biyoung:"aa it's okay. I can drive home by myself. Btw i want to hongjoong's ward after this. You can go home first"
Seonghwa:"nae."
Biyoung:"have save drive"
Seonghwa:"nae. You too"

Seonghwa wave to biyoung while smiling at she. Biyoung replied the wave and seonghwa go to parking lot.

Biyoung look at her watch, it was 11pm.

Biyoung:"aa it was too late. Hm whatever, i have to know if he really Youngjoong"

Biyoung get out from her office and make her way to hongjoong's ward. She see hongjoong seating on his bed, still not sleep.

Hongjoong saw biyoung come and ask she to seat beside he but biyoung just seat on chair in front of he.

Hongjoong:"mianhae cause i lied to you"
Biyoung just nod.
Biyoung:"again I'll ask. Please be honest. Are you Youngjoong?"

Hongjoong bow his head before nod slowly. Biyoung lil shock before she sigh loudly.

Biyoung:"do you really being like this just to make me notice you?"
Hongjoong:"yes"
Biyoung:"hongjoong please stop have feeling toward me. I don't want you to hurt again. Anyway I already being someone fiancé"
Hongjoong:"but you doesn't love he right? "

Biyoung start wanted to tear up but she hold it.

Hongjoong get close to biyoung before touch her chick to watch his face.

Hongjoong:"shh don't cry. You still have me right"

Said hongjoong with smile before hug biyoung. Biyoung start to cry.

Biyoung:"please - please stay away from me"

Biyoung said it while she get out from hongjoong's hug.

Hongjoong:"no i can't. I'll always want you"
Biyoung:"hongjoong! Listen this. I don't like you! I'm scared with you. Please don't make more problem!"

Hongjoong facing biyoung with a death glare.

Hongjoong:"what if i won't?"
Biyoung:"bwo? "

Hongjoong grab biyoung on his bed. Hongjoong now top on biyoung. Biyoung stop to struggle.

Hongjoong:"i won't. Won't stay away from you!"

Yell hongjoong to biyoung, biyoung don't dare to face hongjoong in this situation. She hoping someone come help me whoever includes yeosang.

Hongjoong grab biyoung chick.

Biyoung:"hongjoong please, please don't do like this. Please. Stop it!"
Hongjoong:"no! cause i love you!"

Said hongjoong while punch the bed, luckily not on biyoung's face. Biyoung kick hongjoong hardly before get off from the bed and run to ward door. She start to pun the pin while hongjoong running toward she. Finally the door closed. She can hear hongjoong screaming from outside. She covers her ear and ran to her office and take her handbag before got to parking lot while swipes her tear.

'ting'

Biyoung walk out after the elevator opened.

On her way to her car, she hear other step behind her. She stop for a few seconds before turn back head head to watch if someone follows her but she doesn't see anyone.

Biyoung:"nuga! "

No reply, biyoung heart start to trembling.

She walk fast to her car.

'bam'

Biyoung blank out after someone hit her back hardly when she open her car door.

??:"mianhae"

Said the person before take biyoung into his car with bridal style.

At hotel.

The person put biyoung on the bed before take lying beside biyoung.

??:"mianhae cause make you crying"

This chapter was short because i don't have mood to update actually. Please vote and wait until this story end 🙇❤