Progule

"Aee," she screeched as the two helmeted warriors took her away. "Leave me...ALONE!," she yelled as she disappeared into the darkness of a tunnel.

He gave a laugh and turned to a large pool, which was flaming with blue fire. He whisped it away with is black, bony hand and looked into the pot. He could see his reflection, nothing but a hooded figure leaning toward the pot. His fingers cringed as a said "TELL ME the future of this....... Girl.."
He said with a touch of disgust at the word 'girl'. He dipped his long black finger into the pot and swirled. He waited. Soon, he saw a group of.... Things.... padding along the leafy undergrowth. One, which looked like his three-headed guard dog, was giant and glowing blue. Before he could examine the others, the water swirled and showed a group of huge cats with glowing eyes. They looked down, and then murmured between each other. Then, suddenly, they looked straight at him, and the pool blacked out. 'These giant cats will be a tough competitor' he thought. 'Those teeth.... Those CLAWS.....' He thought.

He hunched his back and looked straight forward. Suddenly, he laughed. He laughed evily. He looked up. These animals WILL pay.....