Stich's POV

Riiiing!! 'There's the bell to start school.' I thought as I left the school library with my friend, Haley. Fast walking to science, I wondered what we were going to do today. "Hey Haley, do you think we'll do journal, or a project?" I asked her. She shrugged and said, "I don't know." In her fairly quiet voice. To me, she's basically the real world, human equivalent of Fluttershy. Walking through the door that goes into science, I then found my seat and sat down. 'Oh great. Journal.' I thought with a sign, because I find the journal portions of this class really annoying. Taking out my journal, I got up to grab the paper by the door, scissors, and glue. "Hey when you're done with that glue, can I use it?" Asked a girl to my right with fairly long, straight, dark hair. "Sure." I mumbled as I started to cut and glue the paper into my journal. 'School is pretty boring.' I thought as I handed the girl the glue I was using. "Ok, class. By now you should have all glued the physical and chemical change paper into your journals." Said Ms. Beabout, my science teacher, as she walked to the front of the classroom. 'I do.' I silently thought. "Ok so today we will be....." I heard her say, but then I kinda started to trail off. 'I wonder what Alex is doing.' "....sure to circle the correct ones." Ms. Beabout finished, as my attention drifted to her again. "Ok, I think I just have to circle the pictures with two different colors to sort them." I murmured quietly as I looked around the room to see what the other kids were doing. A minutes passed, and soon the bell rang. Gathering up my stuff, I put away the glue and scissors, stuffed the journal in my backpack and left for math.