Alex, cpt.1

I sat in my Spanish class, bored out of my LIFE. I am in 6th grade, and lived in the small town (but growing bigger) of New Braunfuls, and was in New Braunfuls Middle School, aka nbms. I took out my school iPad and drew on pen and ink, a giant blue wolf that was glowing blue with red stripes. It was veterans day so we would be released to the gym soon to go to a ceremony, and it would take up soooooo many periods.... YES! I quickly but silently added the texture on the legs of the wolf, but then the bell rang. The announcer said "Please release all 6th grade students to the gym please." I turned off my iPad and treaded away.

The ceremony was short and loud, but it was cool. My principle was the announcer and she cried.....alot... Here's how it went in the shortest way possible:
I walked into the gym with my first period class and walked (in a straight line) to the bleachers. I climbed up and sat in my row. I looked around the sixth grade area, looking for my friend Bailey. She always wore a striped jacket so she was easy to pick out. But I found out that she wasn't in the bleachers, so I looked at the long line of people walking to the bleachers. Then, a teacher cut them off at a certain spot and told them to go the the bleachers. The remaining line, which didn't go to the bleachers, sat in a square on the floor. Then, I saw Bailey come in and sit down. One again, in the striped jacket. When everyone settled down, the principle said a speach, the band played a song, choir sang, and then the principle started calling names of veterans who are and aren't in the gym. The people (and/or family members) stood up when name was called. Then a guitarist played a song honoring all the branches of the military forces. The band played, and the choir sang along. Then a few kids gave a speech, and Bailey FINALLY noticed me. The veterans were called outside for a balloon and I walked out.