skipping steps

After that, I got up from the library table and went to lunch....

At lunch,
I sat at a table with Mina...

"So how did it go?" Mina asked.
"How did what go?" You asked.
"What did you and Kai talk about?" Mina asked.
"Oh. Uh. We just talked about some things." You replied.

After lunch,
Me and Mina headed outside because school is over. Mina catched her bus and I was waiting for my dad to pick me up.

40 minutes later,
My dad finally arrived at my school and it looked like he had someone else in the car with him. I walked to the car and I couldn't believe it. KAI IS IN THE CAR WITH MY DAD!!!!!

"Hey honey." Your dad said.
"Hey dad, Hey Kai." You said.
"Hey." Kai said.
"Kai? Why are you here?" You asked.
"Well, I asked your dad if he could drop us off at the park." Kai replied.
"The park?" You asked.
"Mmhm." Kai replied.
"Oh. Uh." You said.
"JUNE GET IN THE CAR." Your dad said.

Since Kai was in the front seat I sat in the back seat...

A few minutes later,
We arrived at the park and my dad dropped me and Kai off. We both got out the car...

"Have fun kiddos." Your dad said.

My dad drove off. Me and Kai was left alone walking in the park, it seems like we are having a friendly picnic together because he had a blanket with a big basket, probably filled with food, snacks, and beverages.....

"Let's go here." Kai said.
"Wait! We're having a picnic?" You asked.
"Yep." Kai replied.
"Now let's sit over here, follow me." Kai said

I followed kai. We decided to sit under a big tree with the less grass.....

"Help me spread out the blanket." Kai said.
"Alright." You said.

I helped Kai set up everything nicely. It really was the perfect weather to sit and have a picnic with a friend... nice and sunny...

"So How was school?" Kai asked.
"School was the same, boring." You replied.
Kai laughed.
"So did you go to practice today?" You asked.
"Yeah for a little while, I actually wanted to spend a day with you like I said." Kai replied.
"Oh, well this is nice." You said.
"It really is, I wanted to pick a perfect day for us to have a picnic." Kai said.
"Well, this day is perfect." You said.
"This isn't the only thing we are doing." Kai said.
"Huh? What do you mean?" You asked.
"We are going to karaoke, and trying buying stuff from famous stores in Seoul." Kai replied.
"Kai, we don't have that kind of money." You said.
"Everything is on me, don't worry." Kai said.
"Kai-" You said but you got cut off.
"Let me do something special for you because you did a lot of things for me." Kai said.
You sighed.
"Well.... you know I like shopping right?" You asked.
"Oh really?" Kai asked.
"Absolutely." You replied.

After me and Kai ate at the picnic, we went shopping, honestly, I spend most of Kai's money but he wasn't complaining, he did spend some things on himself, after we bought some things from the store, we went to noraebong (karaoke). We went into the booth and picked songs to sing to. He picked one of my favorite songs ( amor fati by Kim yonja ) this was my song and it still is my favorite song today. We sang that song and that's when he picked another song. He picked Sherlock by shinee. I didn't really know this song but it was a amazing song... after noraebong, we went to walk on the beach...

"WHOA! I HAD SO MUCH FUN TODAY THANKS TO YOU." You said.
"No problem." Kai said.
"Wow, this beach is amazing." You said.
"It is." Kai said.
"Are you cold?" Kai asked.
"A little." You replied.
"Wait." Kai said.

Kai gave me his jacket he was wearing. His jacket smelled so good and it was so comfy. I didn't want to let this jacket go....

"You can keep it." Kai said.
"Your jacket? Then what are you going to wear?" You asked.
"June, I have plenty of jackets in my closet." Kai replied.
You laughed.
"Thank you." You said.
"You're welcome." Kai said.

After we got off the beach, I had to go home, Kai walked me home before he catch the bus back to Busan, and we waved bye to each other... this day was great!