Become Human (male! crush x male! reader)

(Sorry for the lack of updates, i just haven't been that inspired or motivated to write anything but thanks for almost 1k reads! That's insane to me but hope you enjoy this chapter inspired by the game Detroit: Become Human)

(boy x boy)

(Y/C/N) POV

Name: (Y/N)

Nationality: ____

Occupation: Detective

Age: (Y/A)

"An android partner?, well i guess i could use the extra help"

'so that must be (Y/N)'

"Can RK2000 (idk lmao) please come to the Captain's office"

'that's definitely (Y/N) then'

*Time-skip*

"So you're the newest model?, i thought that after the revolution they would've stopped making you guys?"

"Quite an observation there Detective-"

"Well they wouldn't hire me for no reason bud" interrupted (Y/N), matter of factly.

"I suppose not. But to answer your question, just because the revolution won in the androids favour doesn't mean we don't have to keep fighting. I was created simply to keep balance within the crime world"

"...is that all you believe is your purpose?"

'huh? what is that supposed to mean...and why did he suddenly change his personality?'

"I'm not quite sure i understand what you're saying Detective"

"...Is that your only purpose? to put your life on the line? And don't you dare give me that 'I'm replaceable' Bullshit"

"U-Um Detective?, you are aware that i am replaceable correct?"

"Yes i am"

"Then why does me getting killed affect you in such a way?"

"U-Um n-no reason"

'Strange. I might have to keep an eye on the detective over the next few weeks...His body temperature seemed to raise a little, he also stuttered...which was cute,

w-wait cute?!'

Software Instability 🔽

'oh no'

(Sorry guys i just wanted to post something. Should i continue this chapter or nah? Anyway like i said before thanks for almost 1k reads! One of my friends is a little salty about that ☕️.)

(And i don't know if you noticed but i changed my writing style. Should i keep this style or go back to my old style?. But hope you enjoyed and i'll see you later!)

-KC