Boom! Banana Slamma! Part 1

Shimmer and Shine x Donkey Kong Country: "Boom Banana Slamma!" Part 1

(cut to a cruise boat as we meet Leah and Zac out on the boat.)

Leah: Can't you believe that our geography class can afford a field trip to a tropical island for a learning experience Zac!?

Zac: I know Leah, going to an island to learn about weather on islands. Eh, it happens, happens a lot.

Leah: (giggles) I know Zac, and our teacher said that we can play at the beach too. I wonder how many exotic shells are on their?

Zac: there must be like... at least a hundred.

Mr. Den: Okay students, we're getting close to our destination, we're a bit ahead schedule so when we land, take two hours off from fun in the sun!

Students: YAY!
Mr. Den: now if you can excuse me. I'll be in my bunker trying to track down, GENIES!

(Mr. Den slammed his bunker door and several locks can be heard.)

Zac: do you think he'll ever know?

Leah: I highly doubt it, as long as I'm careful.

(Leah and Zac continue to conversate and to show their excitement towards going to an island they've never been on.)

(cut to a dark room with a weird looking gem)

Cranky (narrating): The crystal coconut. The symbol of Kongo Bongo island. The most priceless and powerful gem of all priceless powerful gems, and the luckiest charm of all lucky charms. Donkey Kong, along with his chimp chump Diddy Kong, are tasked to protect this with their lives. But every time, King Krool and his Scalely lizard brains keep stealing it because of Donkey Kong's stupidity. But somehow, DK and Diddy always seems to get it back. And that got me thinking... what if my hut isn't the right place to keep something as important and powerful as the crystal coconut? It was a sad, but true realization, I have to relocate the crystal coconut.

(cut to Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong fishing in the docks)

Donkey Kong: ahh... this is the life little buddy. Clear skies, cool water, warm breeze, and fishing with my best buddy.

Diddy Kong: couldn't agree more DK. And so far, Cranky hasn't interrupted us!

Donkey Kong: exactly Diddy, we can finally take the day off.

(Diddy Kong notices a large cruise ship miles off the shore)

Diddy Kong: huh? Hey DK. What's that large white boat doing out there?

Donkey Kong: wait... Visitors!

Diddy Kong: Visi-what now?

Donkey Kong: at least once every year, that boat comes and drops off these weird looking monkeys off, so they can glorify our island! Our island is a famous vacation spot Diddy!

Diddy Kong: if they come so often, then how come I'm only knowing about this now?

Donkey Kong: well...

(holo-Cranky Appears)

Holo-Cranky: Donkey Kong! Quit monkeying around and get to my hut! Quick!

(holo-Cranky disappears)

Donkey Kong: That's why... Come on little buddy.

Diddy Kong: Right behind ya DK.

(cut to Leah and Zac in the beach)

Leah: well, Mr. Den said we have two hours until our tour starts.

Zac: That means two hours of fun under the sun! Say, if you don't mind, I'm going to go change somewhere.