Daddy?!

So my mom just told me she lost her job once again by sleeping with her boss once again.
But she decided to drink again and she gave me 200 bucks saying I need to go to Seattle to find my dad. But good thing I'm a train ride away and since I am only 14 I can't drive.
Before my mom sent me out the door with just a few clothes and my backpack full of my favorite things that I am close to like my writing and drawing books and my stash of money before my mom got into drinking and drugs she actually cared for me and gave me money on my birthday and stuff like that which changed two years ago after losing many jobs and getting into the bad crowd once again.

But before I was sent off she said she loved me and said my dad's name is Mark Sloan and he is a plastic surgeon.

So I decided to go into the unknown world and find my dad. Yay!!!

So I got on the train and decided to draw away.

When I finished my drawing I gave it away for 20 bucks and got some more money.

I then decided to look up my dad and he's a surgeon at Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital and so I decided to get a cab and go there.

I got there and I'm more nervous than ever before in my life.

I told the person to drop me off and I gave him the money he needed and decided to go inside.

I must have been smart because I went into the ER part of the hospital I heard screaming and crying and I just wanted to leave.

Excuse me sweetie but you're not supposed to be here I hear a lady say to me.

Oh, I'm looking for someone his name is Mark Sloan do you know him I ask.

Yes, he's over there the lady says pointing to a man who is going to help a burnt person.

You might want to hurry because that guy will be screaming soon she says.

I go over to him.

Your Mark Sloan I ask him.

Yes, I am and who are you Mark asks.

I'm Avery, Averianna Riley my mom is Samantha Riley and your my—my dad I say.

He looks at me shocked 😳.

Everyone around us looks shocked too.

What Mark says.

Yah my mom told me about you and she wants me to get to know you so I can meet my father I say.

Then the same lady comes towards us.

I guess we can get Jackson to do this guy we should get the DNA test to see she says.

So do I call you dad or do you want me to call you something else like thanks for abandoning me and my mom for 14 freaking years I say angrily?

I didn't know about you until now Mark says.

Hah very funny and also I can't go back she kicked me out I say.

Why Mark asks.

She's on drugs and alcohol so she kicked me out so she could have her boyfriends over without me there I say with tears in my eyes.

I'm sorry honey oh, by the way, I'm Callie I'm Mark's friend and this is Arizona, my girlfriend, Callie says.

Hi, I guess you know how I'm Avery I say.

Avery did your mom name you that Callie asks.

Yah before she got into drugs and alcohol I say.