Having Two Lives at Once

So ever since my adoption was confirmed everything that could tear apart did.

But some good stuff happened too.

Instead of staying in a apartment Arizona and Callie and Sofia and I moved to a house and it was the best move ever.

So we moved right.

I got my own room too and I painted it and made it my own.

This is my room.

So I decided to do something nice for Arizona and Callie and so I told Owen, Derek, and everyone else to distract them two so I can do Sofia's room for her Alex and Meredith and Amelia and some interns who were forced to help helped me.

Alex went to Lowe's and got paint and paintbrushes and the interns got the furniture and put plastic wrap over it and what Arizona and Callie didn't know was that the bed for Sofia was actually made from Mark and I before Sofia was born and when she was old enough we would have gave it to her but sadly my dad died before he could.

I painted the back wall where Sofia's bed would be and put her name in cursive and painted flowers around it.

Owen called me saying that they were coming sooner than expected but good thing I just finished and it doesn't smell like paint anymore.

We just finished the room when I heard the front door open.

Hurry close the door I tell Alex.

I hurry and go to my room and pretend to do my work.

Hey honey now tell me what's the surprise that Owen was telling us about Arizona asks.

Come and follow me I say happily.

Callie then comes in and kisses my cheek.

I open the door to Sofia's new room and they were astonished.

Then a video player starts to play on the wall adjacent to the flower wall and it was my dad and I working on Sofia's new bed.

Hey Cal, we wanted to surprise you with this gift that Ave and I made for Sofia when she was a little older I can't wait to show it to you you'll be so proud of Ave and I when you see it we're almost done with it but we had to wait until Sofia was a little older so she doesn't get stuck in her new bed she's so little but when we give it to her she'll love it I love you guys so much hope you like the new gift Mark says smiling his signature smile.

Callie starts to cry.

It's this bed that we were supposed to give to Sofia a coupe of months ago when she was old enough but it wouldn't fit in her old room so I thought we could move it for her new room I say.

Oh hija it's perfect I love it Callie says.

I painted it the same color of the wall I say.

Oh my gosh the wall is so beautiful who did this Arizona asks.