Miss Mimic

This is a oc of mine for the manga/anime bhna (my hero academia)

Hero name: Miss. Mimic

Real name: Akiro Monoma (Like "Akira" But with an "O" Instead of an "a" At the end)

Class: 1-A

Birthday: August 30th

Age: 16 (beginning) 17 (current)

Crush: Todoroki Shoto

Relations: She is Neito Monoma's elder sister by 1 year. She got held back in the 1st grade, which made her end up in the same grades as her younger brother Neito (he really hated that).  When the time for high school came up, the both applied for UA and they both got in. Neito ended up in class 1-B and Akiro ended up in Class 1-A. (Which really pissed off Neito).

Friends: Miydoria, Urataka, Todoroki, Tokiyami, Momo, Mina, Tsuyu, and Kirishima. (She has good relations with everyone in class 1-A, and is often referred to as the mother of her class.) She also has good relations with class 1-B and other people in other classes in her year, including Shinso.

Quirk: Mimic -- she can mimic quirks. To mimic a quirk she needs to completely understand the quirk. But once she does, she never forgets it and can use it whenever. She can so far use up to 4 small quirks, 3 medium quirks, or 2 larger quirks at the same time. (Small, medium, and large refer to the complexity of a quirk) She can, however,  mix up the "sizes" Of quirks she uses at a time. (She could use a large, medium, and a small quirk at the same time). The time range on how long she can use each quirk depends on the complexity of it and how well she understands it. She can use small quirks for about 2 hours, medium quirks for about 1 hour, and large quirks for about 30 minutes. (The time is for a single quirk, for example she could use 2 small quirks for 4 hours.)

Cons of her quirk: If she pushes herself to far, it damages her brain. The amount of damage and how permanent it is depends on how far she pushes herself. (She can push herself in small amounts to grow her quirk, but if she pushes to far over a limit, it can, at minimum, put her in a coma, and at maximum, make her permanently go insane.)

Strengths: She's very intelligent and analytical. She also has very good intuition and trusts her gut very much, because it has been more right than wrong. She's also very loyal and trustworthy.

Weaknesses: She is not very athletic or strong, but it is something she is trying to improve on so she can become a better hero. She sometimes trusts others to much.

Reason she got held back: When she was in first grade she started to test out her quirk and pushed herself too far. She ended up in a coma for about three quarters of the school year and had to stay behind to make it up.

Personality: She's a very kind person. She wants to become a hero so she can protect those who can't protect themselves. She puts others before herself and that sometimes affects her in a bad way. She often has to have her friends force her to stop, and focus on herself for a while. She's a sweetheart to put it simply, but if you mess with the ones she's cares about, she is going to destroy your life in the most torturous way possible. She also loves to read, write, draw, and watch her favorite shows and movies.

Suit: Her suit is flammable, waterproof, static proof, and nearly indestructible. She actually worked alongside some of the people who made it, so that it would be able to work with any quirk. They used her hair and DNA make-up to create a suit that would change as she changes with the quirks she uses. It took them very long to make and she didn't get it until the 2nd week of August. Because it was so difficult to make, they decided to make it easy to change from winter/fall to summer/spring type clothing. The paches of skin she showing can be covered up with patches of fabric that are the same material as the rest of her outfit. The color choice and pattern was chosen to be simple, yet memorable. (It had to be simple due to the fact that it already was difficult to make) So she chose to use black and white in horizontal and diagonal line patterns. Her suit is skin-tight, aside from the feet part of the boots. She has the patches of skin for quirks that rely on skin needing to show, like Midnight's or Momo's quirk for example.